All In One So Far

[Alright Lemme Explain This. I Hate When I Read An Story And Forget Something, So I Decided That Everytime I Make An Holiday Oneshot That I Will Throw Every Chapter Together Including Said Oneshot. So This Is Exactly What I Did. And I Realized That I Added So Much 'Drama' In This That It Gave Me Inspiration. So Until I Get Another Chapter Done Please Do Enjoy This. Kay, Bye ❤]
[PS: Everything Stayed In This Font, Sorry. Kay Bye ❤]

Chapter: 1

~Craig's POV~

Today Is September 5th, And It Is Hot. This Whole Week Has Been Above 100 Degrees. So I Just Stayed Inside My House With The AC On High, Scrolling Through Twitter, Instragram, And Making A Video With Some Friends. By At Least 5:00 I Got Bored And Decided To Check To See Who Was On Skype.

I Click On Skype And Wait For It To Load Only To See One Name. Terroriser. I Take A Deep Breath Before Inviting Him To A Chat. If None Of You Know Brian Has Been My Best Friend For Years, And Honestly I'm Kinda Starting To Question My Sexuality. He Has Also Been A Charmers To Males And Females, How Do You Think He Got Asked To Be In A Porno Beside Him Being Everything They Wanted. He Just Looked Like The Rich Guy But Once You Know Him, You Learn He Is A Very Nice Guy. He Just, Grabbed My Attention. Sure, Tyler Is The Same Kind Of Guy But Unlike Him, Brian Is Rather Calmer. Sure, He Rages Time To Time But He Always Apologizes Later, Tyler Doesn't. Suddenly A Thought Comes To My Head, What If He-

"Craig?!" I Snap Back To Reality And Shake My Head. I Looked At My Screen To See Brian. His Hair Was Kinda Wet, Indicating He Took A Shower Before Getting On Skype. I Blushed Lightly And Looked Away To Cough Before Looking Back At Him, Looking Like Nothing Happened.

"Heyyyy, Brian.. Sorry Bout Randomly Sending An Invite And Dazing Off On You.." I Apologized, Only To See Him Smirk. That Smirk Is Another Reason He Is Kind Of A Charming Kind Of Guy. "It's Fine Craig,  Just, Something Up That You Invited Me?" Brian Asked While Scooting His Chair Closer To His Desk. I Shook My Head Lightly With A Small 'No.' Brian Just Raised An Eyebrow Slightly And Asked Me Another Question. "Alright Then. Wassup?" I Thought Slightly Before Responding. "I Was Bored And Wanted To Talk To Somebody. Then Saw You Were The Only One On So I Decided To See If You Wanted To Chat." Brian Nodded Lightly Before Speaking. "Well, I Was Gonna Play Fortnite But I'd Rather Hang Out With My Friends More." I Smile Yet Thought To Myself. 'Friend.' Some Reason It Hurt, I Just Hope I Don't Act Upon My Feelings.

"Also, What You Were Dazing Off On Me About?" Shit. I Haven't Explained That Nor Thought Of An Excuse. I Have To Think About Something And Quick. "Oh Well, Um. I Got Distracted By Um..." What A Great Time To Stutter. I Look Down Lightly Yet Felt His Eyes Stare At Me, And I Knew He Was Smirking Lightly. "Were Ya Thinking Bout Lil 'Ol Me?" I Just Froze Up Before Looking Back At My Screen To Stare At Him. I Wanted To Say Something But Instead Shut Off My Computer Which Made Me Automatically Leave The Call. I Just Got Out Of My Seat Before Falling Onto My Bed. I Honestly Didn't Notice I Was Crying UNTILL I Felt A Tear Fall Down My Cheek. I Didn't Even Try To Stop It, I Just Cried On My Bed. Feeling Like I Messed Up.

Chapter: 2

~Brians POV~

Shit. Did I Just Literally Make My Best Friend Leave The Call? I Leave The Call Hoping To See Craig Online, Only To See The Username Wildcat On. I Sigh Before Looking To My Left To See My Phone. I Pick It Up And Try To Call Craig, No Answer. I Call A Few More Times Only To Be Sent To Voicemail. I Text Him Some Texts, Mainly: 'Craig, I'm Sorry.', 'Please Text Me Back', And 'Craig, Please.' I Got No Response. I Know I Messed Up, I Sigh Lightly Before Hearing A Ding From My Computer. I Looked Up To See An Chat Invite From Wildcat. I Answered It, Rather Panicked.