Chapter 5

Craig's POV~

The Week Flew By. Everyday We Were Recording, Laughing, Hanging Out Until It Was Time. I Already Landed And Was Waiting For Brian To Pick Me Up From The Airport. I Pulled Out My Phone And Scrolled Through Twitter Some, I Checked Out The Old Skits From The Ask Mini With Brian. Honestly, This May Be Cheesy But... He Always Makes Me Laugh. I Hear An Honk And Smile While Putting My Phone Away, I Know It Was Brian. I Stand Up And Head Over To The Car As He Popped The Trunk Open. I Threw My Luggage In Before Slamming The Trunk Door Shut And Heading To The Passengers Side. I Got In And Shut The Door Behind Me Before Buckling Up. I Smiled And Looked Over At Brian Who Seemed Very Excited, I Could Only Chuckle. He Pulled Out And We Headed For His House, While Talking About What Has Been Happening While We Haven't Seen Each Other.

It Was About An Hour But It Was Fun, It's Always Fun Hanging Out With Him. We Finally Reached His House And Got My Room, His Guest Room, Ready For Me. Now We Are Just Sitting Around While Watching Movies. Time To Time Talking About Friends And Family. "So... Any Well, Crush? Love Interest? Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?" I Frown, The Last Lover I Had Was Sammy(Dunno If I Spelled That Right, Please Lemme Know If I Did Or Not) Who Said 'I Wasn't Good Enough.' Then I Smiled Some To Show That I Wasn't Sad, "Nope." Brian Nodded Some, "How Bout You?" He Shook His Head, I Just Nodded Some. We Stayed Silent For A Bit.

"Any Crushes Though?" I Nodded Rather Quickly. He Smirked Some, "Who?" I Shook My Head Some, "Not Telling." He Frowned, "Oh Come On! I Have An Interest But He Probably Hates Me!" I Stiffened, 'He?' I Coughed Some Making Brian Pat My Back, After A Little Coughing Fit I Question Him. "He?" Now Brian Gets It, "Right, I Never Told You.. Well, I Like Male More Then Female.." I Just Stare, Trying To Hide My Happiness In, I Had An Chance Now. I Smile Slightly, "Brian That's Amazing! I Will Always Support You Throw This!" He Smiled Some Before Hugging Me. I Hugged Back Some Before Letting Go, "Now How About We Go Get Something To Eat And Record Some?" He Nodded Before Getting Up And Stretching. "My Place Or Out?" I Think Some, "How Bout We Go Out? Always Down To Try New Places You Know?" He Nodded Before Grabbing His Car Keys, I Just Got Up And Stretched Some Before Heading Over. "Ready?" I Nodded And Walked Out Towards His Car. He Followed Me After Locking The Front Door. He Got In The Drivers Seat As I Got In The Passengers Side, We Buckled Up. He Started The Car And Pulled Out.

The Drive Wasn't Really Long, Maybe 15 Minutes Max, Till We Reached The Restaurant Brian Recommended. It Looked Nice, Fancy Like. I Was Gonna Question But He Just Told Me To Wait For It. I Just Nodded And Followed. When We Got In I Looked Around And Oh My God. This Looks Nothing Like The Outside. I Just Stay Silent And Look Around While Brian Gets Us Our Tables. I Just Followed Him The Whole Time, Getting Nervous At The Stares, Brian Must Of Noticed Though Because He Glared At The People Who Just Instantly Looked Away. I Smiled Some Knowing How Nice And Protective He Was, Maybe One Day I'll Be Confident Enough To Admit It To Him. We Finally Get To The Table And Sit Down, I Instantly Was Gonna Ask Him Things But He Answered Them Like He Read My Mind. "This Place Was A Bar In The Old Days, That's Why Its So Fancy On The Outside But Not The Inside. The Stares Are Because We Got A 'Bad Boy' Group That Always Comes Here And Stares At The New People. I Only Glared Back Because I Could Tell You Were Getting Nervous, I'm Pretty Popular Here Myself Ya Know." I Just Smiled And Listened. After A Little A Waitress Came And We Ordered Before Getting Back To Chatting.