Chapter... 17??

[A/M: Okay, Before We Begin I Need To Say That I Am Losing Motivation On This :'>. I'm Not Really Proud Of This Story Anymore, It Went To Shit. But Hope Y'all Enjoy It Anyways. Also, I Want Ideas. I'm Running Out. Kay Thanks Enjoy And Bye.]

Chapter 17

~Brian's POV~

Lunch Was Perfect, No Drama Just Talking And Flirting. We Didn't Take The Car Today, We Just Walked There And Now Back. I Wanted To Take The Car But Craig Said That 'He Needed To Work Out Some' And That 'This Was One Of His Ways To Do So.' I'm Not Judging, Craig Is Always That Guy Yet Why? He Looks Like An Perfect Body Male. His Health Is Perfect, His Weight Isn't Above 200, He Has Muscles Even! Yet He Still Wants To Work Out, He Is Either Really Insecure Or Really Doesn't Want To Get Heavier. I Sighed Some To Get Out Of My Thoughts, I Looked Over At Craig Who Looked Like He Was Thinking Some. I Smiled Some, "What Ya Thinking About?" He Looked Over At Mr With An Small Smile, "You~ Not Really Though, I'm Just Distracted Some." I Just Laugh Some When He Flirted Some, Yet Continue To Listen. "Why Are Ya Distracted Though?" He Shrugged, "Dunno, Feel Like Something Is Gonna Happen I Guess." I Sigh Yet Again Before Grabbing Craig's Hand, I Intertwined My Fingers With His. In Easier Ways, I'm Holding His Hands. "Craig, Hun, Love. There Is Nothing To Be Worried About, Just Stay Calm." He Nodded Some As We Continued Our Trip Home Which Wasn't Far.

It Was Only An Minute Later When Our Phones Started Spamming With Notifications. I Thought I Turned Them Off? We Both Look At Each Other And Frown Before Pulling Our Phones Out. We Were Tweeted At By An Fan, I Load Mine Up As Craig Just Shrugged And Put His Phone Away. I Wait For A Little Before Stopping And Reading The Tweet, Craig Got Pulled Back When I Stopped. I Just Stared At The Screen, Before Looking At Craig, Then Back At The Phone. I Could Feel The Frown Craig Was Getting, "Brian? What's Wrong?" I Give Him The Phone To Look At It. He Read It Out Loud.

"Saw Craig(@MiniLaddd) And Brian(@Terroriser) Holding Hands. #TerrorLadd #LGBTQ+"

Of Course They Had The Picture Of Us, Just An Bit Ago. Craig Just Scrolled Down The Post Some To See The Comments. I Leaned Over His Shoulder To See.

"Awww, So Cute!"
"Shipped-"
"Ew, Faggots. They Can Kill Their Selves."
"No It's MiniCat, Not TerrorLadd!"
"Unsubscribing, Unfollowing."
"Burn In Hell."

I Stare In Shocked Before Looking At Craig To Just See Him Staring, "Craig?" He Didn't Respond. I Slowly Remove The Phone From His Hands Yet He Kept Staring At Where The Phone Was, "Craig?!" I Lock The Phone And Put It Away Before Shaking Craig Some, "Hey! Craig! You Okay?!" He Still Didn't Respond, He Just Stood Still And Shook A Long. I Look Around Some To See Some Kids Staring In Confusion As Others Were Laughing. Some Were Worried And Some Were Wondering What Was Going On. I Pick Craig Up And Throw Him Over My Shoulder Before Running Home, He Must Be Shocked And Must Of Snapped Out Because He Squealed And Started To Kick His Legs. I Didn't Let Go Though. We Are Going Home Before I Let Go. "Brian!" I Didn't Listen At His Screams, Just Continued To Run And Slowly Come To An Stop At My Front Door. I Grab My Keys, Unlock The Door, Walk In, Kick The Door Shut Behind Me, Reach Behind Me, Lock The Door, Went To My Living Room And Threw Craig On The Couch. I Pulled Out My Phone, Unlocked It, And Commented On The Persons Post.

"Please Delete This, I Showed Craig It And He Froze Up Completely. It's Making People Feel Weird Some. Please Delete This, Thank You."

I Waited For An Reply, Nothing. I Reloaded The Page And It Was Gone. I Sighed And Put My Phone Away Again. I Looked At Craig Who Was Mildly Confused. "What? Did You Forget Already?" "What?! No! I'm Just Confused On Why You Picked Me Up!" I Sigh Some, "Because You Weren't Responding To Me And People Were Staring!" He Sighed Some, Rubbing His Eyes From Everything That Was Going On. "Ugh, You Know What? I'm Gonna Go Take An Shower." He Stood Up And Walked Away As I Nodded. I Slowly Remembered Something, I Was Still In The Group Chat With Evan. I Need To Check Up On That. I Pull Out My Phone And Load Up The Chat, Even After That All They Were Still Talking To Evan. I Scroll Through It Some To See The Answer.

Hoodini: I Payed Someone To Make A Twitter Account.
The Pig Goes Meow: Why?
Hoodini: I Also Stole Money From Marcel For Them To Stalk Craig And Brian.
Wrk Wrk Wrk: So THAT'S Why I Thought I Lost Money! Dick Head!
Mama Moo: Evan, Why Would You Do That!
Hoodini: To Prove Craig Is An Slut For Brian And Would Cheat On Anyone For Him! Even His Best Friend!
The Pig Goes Meow: Evan, Stop This Shit Now! This Isn't You!
Hoodini: Never!

-The Pig Goes Meow Invited U W U-
-U W U Joined The Conversation-

Hoodini: Who Is UwU.
U W U: The Fucker The Kicked Your Ass Bitch, Stop This Shit Or I'm Coming Around For Seconds.
Hoodini: Bring It On Then Bitch.
U W U: Oh It's On Asshole! I'll Be There In Five, Maybe Sooner.
Hoodini: Okay Fucker.

-U W U Left The Conversation.-,
-U W U Is Offline-

Toonzy: Oh Brother.
Bunny: Indeed.

That Happened Today... Evan, I'm Gonna Kick His Ass. I Growl And Stomp Upstairs Before Knocking On The Bathrooms Door, Knowing Craig Was In There. "Yesss?" "Craig, How Would You Like To See Smii7y And John Again?" I Could Feel The Excitement He Was Showing When I Asked, "I Would Love To See Them Again!" I Smirked Some, "Well How About We Pay An Visit To Them Aye?" "Okay, Can You Get The Tickets Bought?" "I Will Hun, Trust Me, I Will." I Run Back Downstairs After That And Search Up Tickets For The 'Visit'. I Buy The Tickets And Lean Back. Evan Will Fucking Die For All He Has Done. I Can Promise That.