Chapter 20

[Here is your update! Love y'all and hopefully this is enjoyable! ❤️]

~Craig's POV~

I Enjoyed my time with Smii7y and learned what Brian's plan was. I honestly am trying hard to not smile just because how Brian was. Like and act cruel until he breaks, which was stupid, but at least he is better now. After calming down and the boys eating Smii7y suggested a board game so now we were playing Monopoly. It was calm and fun so that was good, however John keeps trying to cheat. Oof.

"God damnit John!"
"Dambit!"
"Oh shut up Smii7y!"

Smii7y started laughing as I try to remember my spot on the board. Oh, when I said cheating he would remove your piece from the board and try to take money. Yeah, that was fun. I placed my piece where Brian and I thought it was before handing the dice to Smii7y. He rolled 5 before yelling.

"Fuck! I'm going to jail!"
"Oh yeah brother get on the ground!"
"Ahhhhhh noooo!"

Brian and I Laugh as we see John tackle Smii7y down lightly. We watch Smii7y fight with John some before being completely pinned down. I just looked at Brian as Brian coughed and acted as if he was an announcer to a wrestling match.

"And now we have the milk bag pinned by the vape Lord, what will he d--"

And before Brian could finish that we hear a groan of pain. We looked to see John off of Smii7y, on the floor, and holding his nuts. I break down in laughter and question Smii7y.

"Did you kick John in the balls?!"
"No, I kneed him in the balls-- Oh my God I'm so sorry John!"
"Holy shit!"
"JAHNNNN I'M SORRRYYYYY!!!"

Brian fell to the ground laughing as Smii7y tried to apologize to the mess on the floor. I just fell down next to Brian unable to hold in tears of laughter. That. Was. Amazing. After a few minutes though John got up and forgave Smii7y as Brian and I was calming down from laughter. We did continue our game and Smii7y was the first one to go bankrupt.

"Fuck!"
"Oof, you tried Smii7y, we'll miss you."
"Brian, I hope you lose next--"
"Nevermind then, we won't miss you."

John and I laughed at their banter before we all shut up from the doorbell going off.

"I'll get it!"
"Mkay"

Smii7y jumped up from the ground and we watched as he went to get the door. After he was out of our sights we continued on... Until there was an loud noise that sounded like glass breaking. We all got up in concern and made our way there to see Smii7y holding his head and...

[Cliff Hanger >:D]