Chapter 11

Brians POV~

Okay, What Just Happened? Craig Got Emotional Over Something And I Have No Idea What. I Get Up Before Slowly Making My Way Upstairs And To The Bathroom. The Closer I Got, The Louder He Got. It Honestly Breaks My Heart To Hear Him Cry, But I Gotta Know Why. I Knock On The Door Lightly And The Crying Stops. I Knock Again And All Noises Stop. I Knock One More Time And Get An Response, "Leave Me Alone Brian.." I Frown Before Responding, "I Won't Leave Until I Know You Are Okay."

"I'm Fine." He Hissed That At Me, And I Could Tell He Was Getting Annoyed. I Sighed, "Alrighty.. Just, I'll Be In My Room If You Need Me." I Slowly Walked To My Room. I Open My Door And Instantly Rush Over To Grab My Phone, I Unlock My Phone, Open My Messages, And Scroll Through Until One Name Caught My Attention. 'Milk Boi.' I Click On The Name And Checked Out The Last Text We Sent.

Yo, Everything Alright? You Haven't Been On Lately.

"Yeah Man. Just Been Busy With Life I Guess."

Alrighty, If Ya Need Anything Just Call Or Text Kk?

"Alright Man, Thanks."

No Prob.

I Start Texting And Actually Get An Response. One After Another, And Another, And Another Until It's An Actual Chat. In The End I Understand Why Craig Was Upset. The Chat Said Everything I Needed To Know. I Read Over It All One More Time.

Hey, Smii7y. You There?

"Yeah Man. John Is Here As Well. But Wassup?"

It's About Craig.

"Oh?"

Yeah, He Asked Me If You Told Me You Had An Girlfriend, Which I Had No Idea, Then He Left For The Bathroom. I Just Checked Up On Him And He Is Crying.

"Oh.. Poor Mini. I'll Text Him In A Bit But Lemme Explain."

Mkay.

"Alrighty So I Had A Girlfriend."

Obviously.

"Yeah, Yeah. But I Had An Serious Problem With Her."

???

"She Refused To Let Me Hang Out With Y'all. And If I Tried She Would Hurt Me. She Smoked, Drink, Abused Me. I Needed Advice Or Anything, So I Went To Craig, Knowing He Had Advice. I Never Told Anyone Else What Was Going On But I Guess John Wanted To Know What Was Going On So, It May Of Stroke An Nerve Of Memories Or Something. Sorry Man."

Nah Man, It's Cool. You Just Know How Much It Hurts To See Craig Cry. First It Was Tyler Admitting His Love For Craig, Which He Did Deny, Then This. I Just Wanted To Make Sure He Is Alright.

"Wait Tyler Confessed?? Whatever. Yeah Though. I Would Check Up On Him As Well. Wouldn't Want Craig To Be Shook Forever And That."

Yeah, Well. I'll Let Ya And John Hang Out. Peace.

"See Ya."

I Sigh Before Locking My Phone. I Stared At My Phone Until I Heard An Creak. I Looked Up And Saw Craig Leaning Into My Door Frame. I Smile And Tap My Bed Some, Which He Accepted My Offer And Ran-Walk In And Sat Next To Me. I Was About To Speak Up But Craig Spoke First, "I'm Sorry. I Just... I-" "Got Emotional Of Memories? Yeah, Smii7y Told Me.." I Cut Him Off And He Stared. He Looked On The Verge To Cry Again And I Sighed, "It's Alright To Cry. We All Need To Cry Once In Our Lives.." He Shook His Head And Wiped The Tears Forming Away, But It Didn't Last Long Because New Ones Formed And Instantly Started Pouring Out. Small Sniffles And Hiccups But Not Complete Yelling And Shaking. I Held Craig Until His Movement, Sobbing, And Fear Went Away. I Backed Away Only To Find Out He Passed Out From Crying To Much. I Hug Him Again And Laid Down. After About Five Minutes I Fell Asleep Myself. What A Strange Week This World Has Given Us. 

[A/N: Another Mix Haha. Please Don't Hate Me :')]