Chapter 9

~Brians POV~

Beep Beep Beep Beep Be- Click. Ugh, How The Hell Can Anyone Sleep With An Alarm Clock? Wait, Why Do I Have An Alarm Clock? I Jumped Up Some Only To Be Stopped By Arms. I Looked Down Some At Craig And Smiled, Right. I Slowly Laid Fully Back Down Only To Stare At Craig Some, He Looked So Peaceful Yet His Hair Was Covering His Eyes. I Slowly Moved My Hand To His Face Before Moving His Hair Out Of His Eyes. May God Strike Me Dead For Falling For This Angel. I Shook The Thought Out Of My Head Before Sliding Out Of Craig's Grasp. I Got Up And Turned To Look At Him With A Little Thought Popping Up. No, I Won't Do That. I Smile And Walk Out Of The Room Before Heading Towards My Room. Get In, Change, Get Out, Breakfast. Easy Schedule.

After Finishing Dressing Into Actually Clothes I Head Downstairs To The Kitchen. I Looked In The Fridge Some And Instantly Found The Ingredients I Needed. I Grabbed Them And Head Over To Stove. I Laid The Ingredients Right Next To The Stove Before Getting Bowls, The Mixer, And Any Other Ingredients I Needed Before I Started Making Breakfast. Hopefully Craig Is Okay With Pancakes, Eggs, And Bacon For Breakfast.

~Craigs POV~

I Felt An Little Jump And Instantly Knew Brian Was Awake, Instead Of Letting Him Jump Fully I Tightened My Grip On Him. He Was Too Comfy To Let Go Of Yet. After A Few Seconds I Felt Him Lay Back Down So I Smiled Lightly. Then I Felt My Hair Being Brushed Out Of My Eyes Letting Me Know, 'Hey. Today Is A Bad Hair Day.' How Exciting. I Then Felt Brian Slide Out Of My Grasp And Out Of Bed, How Did He Do That? I Have No Idea But I Am Not Gonna Question Him At All. There Was A Little Bit Of Silence Before Footsteps Leaving The Room.

I Finally Got Up Some And Looked Around To Get My Eye Sight Fully Back. I Looked In The Corner Where My Desk Is Before Getting Up And Heading Over As Quietly As I Could. I Grabbed My Glasses And Put Them On Before Looking Around Again To Get Used Of Seeing In Them Again. I Quietly Walked Back Over To My Bed As I Saw Brian Walked Past My Room And Was Heading Down Stairs. I Only Smile. Now I Can Take An Small Shower, Fix My Hair, And Change. I Walk Over To The Other Side Of The Room Yet Again To Grab Some Clothes Before Walking Out And Down The Hallway. I Remember Perfectly Where The Bathroom Was, So I Got There In No Time And Tried To Quietly Shut The Door. I Then Took An 10 Minute Shower.

~Brians POV~

I Know I Was Cooking But My Hearing Is Pretty Good So I Knew Craig Was Awake And Cleaning Some. I Smiled Some And Finished The Last Of The Pancakes Before Some Thoughts Of Craig Entered My Mind- Brian No, Get Yourself Together. You Can't Keep Doing This. I Sigh Before Grabbing Some Plates And Laying The Food On Them. I Put Them Down On The Table Before Hearing The Water Somewhat Turn Off. He Would Be Down Soon, Great. I Sigh One More Time Before Taking A Seat To Think.

I Dunno How Long I Was In Thought For But I Heard Footsteps And Looked Towards The Stairs To See Craig Trying To Be Somewhat Quiet. I Smiled Before Speaking Up, "Hey." He Jumped Lightly Which Made Me Chuckle Lightly Before He Looked At Me With A Smile. "Good Morning Brian. How Are You?" He Walked Over Before Seeing The Food And Taking An Seat, He Waited For My Response However, How Nice. I Smiled, "Amazing, How About You Right Now?" He Nodded Some Which I Took As An Okay. We Then Started Eating And Talking, Ah How Much I Love These Not So Boring Days. 

[A/N:I Said I Was Working On A New Chapter So Here Y'all Go. Enjoy My Cringe! :')]