yeet

Chapter 18 Or Somewhere Around There :'>.
[Correct Me If I'm Wrong Please I'm Totally Lost Lmao. Enjoy My Cringe.]
~Craig's POV~

Finally The Time Came After Weeks Of Boredom To See My Son Figure And His Boyfriend Smii7y And John! I Can Barely Wait, Seriously, We Are On Waiting For John And Smii7y To Pick Us Up Right Now And I'm Bouncing In My Seat While Brian Laughs At Me. The Last Time I've Seen Smii7y Was At Convention. John's Was When I Was Moving And He Let Me Upload An Video At His House. This Is Amazing And I Can't Wait! I Hear Brian On The Phone With Someone Whispering About Something Yet I Just Ignore Everything Except My Thoughts Until I Hear An Long Honk And Laughter That I Knew. I Smiled Widely As I Looked At The Car With John Honking The Horn And Smii7y Laughing His Ass Off. I Only Laugh Some Before Standing Up And Grabbing My Bag Full Of Clothes And Throwing It Over My Shoulder. Brian Growled As He Grabbed His Bag And Yelled At John.

"Would Ye Shut The Fock Up?!"

John, Smii7y, And I All Laugh As Brian Stomped Over To The Car. I Walk Over To The Passengers Side And Smii7y Hangs An Arm And His Head Out. I Hugged Him Lightly Like That As He Hugs Back Before We Pull Away. I Then Hopped Into The Back Seat As Brian Was Buckling Up And Hanging The Phone Up. I Buckled Up Before Leaning Cowards So I Could See Smii7y And John Fully, As If I Was Up There As Well.

"Hi You Guys!"
"Hey Daddd!"

Ah, The Good Times. Now Lemme Explain Why I Take Him As An Son And He Takes Me As An Father. I Inspired Him To Do YouTube And Look Where We Are Now! After The Multiple Times Calling Him Son It Lightly Stuck With Us And We Still Call Each Other Dad And Son. Some Times To Be An Tease I Would Call John My Son In Law But That Would Only Make John Call Brian Dad And Me Mom. But It Wasn't That Wrong, I'm Totally The Bottom In The Relationship Even If I Tried To Act Like The Top But Skipping That Topic I Leaned Back Some As John Started Talking.

"Hey Brothers. How Have Ya Been?"
"I Have Been Perfect!"

Brian Didn't Answer For Awhile Until He Let Out An Grumpy 'Good.' I Frown, Yet I Get Why He Is Grumpy. He Stayed Awake The Whole Flight Which He Really Never Does. I Just Look At Him Some As He Stares Out His Window. I Then Look Smii7y Who Is Looking Back At Brian And Frowning. I Sigh.

"Sorry Guys, Brian Hadn't Got Any Sleep On That Long Fly."

I Heard An Mumble From John And Looked At Him To See His Lips Sealed, Yet An Light Angry Expression. I Only Looked Down At My Feet As I Hear Brian Sigh. Honestly, I Wasn't Feeling To Good Now. Brian Has Been Acting Differently Ever Since He Booked This Trip For Us. He Has Been More... Angry And Silent. It Was Honestly Concerning. I Even Thought He Was Gonna Slap Me Once When I Started Bugging Him With What Was Wrong With Him. That's An Topic I'll Never Bring Up With Him Again... I Sigh And Look Out My Window And AtThe Mirror Smii7y Has On His Side. He Was Staring At Me Through It, I Just Look Away From The Mirror As The Thoughts Took Me Away From Reality.

"Yo, Hun. Brian To Craig."

I Realized That I Had Drifted Off Fully From My Thoughts. I Look At Brian In Light Confusion.

"Yeah?"
"Smii7y Wants An 'Father To Son' Like Thing With You. You Wanna Do It?"

I Thought Some Before Nodding Some, I Then Saw Brian, John, And Smii7y Hop Out Of The Car So I Followed. John And Brian Went To The House As Smii7y Stared At Me Some. After An Little He Looked Back At John And Got The Car Keys Thrown At Him. He Looked At Me Again And Asked Me An Question.

"Wanna Drive Or Me?"
"I Got It."
"You Sure?"
"Yep."
"Kay Dad."

I Grabbed The Keys From Smii7y And Go Onto The Other Side Of The Car As He Hops Into The Passengers Side Of The Car. I Hop Into The Drivers Seat, Shut The Door, Start The Car, Buckle Up, And Drove Off When Smii7y Was Ready. We Talked About Where To Go And Decided The Mall Tn To Get Something To Eat. At Least This Will Distract Me Some.

[TOLD YA MAYBE TOMORROW MY GOOD PEOPLE/PERSON :'>]