Chapter 3: The Hidden City

The mysterious man walked through the forest until he came at a big sakura tree. He stopped and looked around him, after a few seconds he jumped down a little hole in between the tree's roots and dissapeared. Inside the hole was a hidden lever that the man swiftly pulled a hidden door revealed itslef opening slowly. The man stepped to the other side and before him was the city of the Black Samurai, one of the two clans in the forest. The man walked the roads of the hidden city until he reached the palace where he entered and walked through the great halls. Upon reaching the throne room the two guards infront of the door asked him for a password. ''The Black Shogun's reign will never end'' the man said, the two guards stepped aside and opened the door giving passage to the man. On the throne sat a large man in full black samurai armor: The Black Shogun. 

''I hope you bring good news Ryze'' said the shogun. 

''Negative sir, i encountered a two knights in the forest, they didn't last long'' said Ryze. 

''Knights? In our forest? What on earth are they doing here!'' exclaimed the shogun.

''I'm still working on getting that information sir, when i have the information i wil immediatly return to you'' said Ryze quickly.

''You better not dissapoint me Ryze'' said the shogun a little angry.

''I won't sir, i won't''

Sachi, Sayo and Iya were celebrating that they succeeded their exams together with the rest of the clan. Everyone was having a good time until a man covered in blood and sweat entered the dining hall. ''Sir! We have a problem The black samurai they...'' he couldn't finish his sentence. The man fell forward and stopped breathing 5 arrows sticking out his back, 1 with a letter attached to it. A guard stepped forward and grabbed the letter while two other guards carried his lifeless body away. The guard opened the letter and started reading out loud: ''Listen well Ninja's of the forest we demand that you surrender to us or you will find yourself surrounded by an army of samurai, it's your decision.'' The moment the guard stopped reading and put away the letter panic broke out in the dining hall. ''Silence!!'' shouted the clan leader. ''We won't just surrender to these samurai'' he said. ''No we will fight back for our people and our pride!'' Alot of brave man and woman stood up drawing their sword's and walked out the door ready for anything.

Sachi stood up and commanded his friends to come with him. ''We must help our clan'' said Sachi. ''What are you stupid?!'' said Sayo ''We can't handle all those samurai by ourselves''
''We won't be alone, we have our clan back us up where needed'' said Sachi.
''Im gonna have to side with Sayo on this one bro'' sai Iya ''We just finished our exams we can't just go and fight them already, i want to fight as much as you do so i think we would be better of defending the homefront.'' Sachi looked at his friends and realised that it was probably for the best. ''Alright let's show them what we got!'' ''Yeah!'' they shouted in union.