Sorry (Jungkook)

TRIGGER WARNING- A HELL OF A LOT OF MATURE LANGUAGE (cuz I'm salty as fu-fudgesicle) AND VIOLENCE

ANOTHER WARNING: MAJOR CRINGE AND UTTER CRAP AHEAD. ENJOY :)

          The sound of a loud slap rings violently through the hallway, followed by a dangerously loud bang and a cry of pain. Both are heard outside of the house, but no one within earshot spares it even a mere thought. 

          "I REFUSE TO HAVE A USELESS FAG LIKE YOU IN THIS HOUSE!!" My uncle shoves me harshly to the ground as I whimper in fear. I stare, paralyzed with terror, sprawled across the dark hardwood floor, as my uncle smashes my computer on the floor before violently chucking my music books in the fireplace. 

          My bruised, broken body splayed across the floor, I start shaking at an unhealthy rate. Do I pay attention to this? Hell no. The only thing I can focus on is the small chance of me hopefully getting out of this alive. Stuttering immensely, I try to manage actual words out of my mouth. "S-sir, I-I'm s-so-s-" I get cut off before I get the chance to finish.

          Another slap. Harder this time. Now sobbing, I curl up into a tight ball in efforts to protect myself. "WHEN THE HELL DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK, OR EVEN MOVE?!" Reluctantly, my eyes travel up to his face, trembling. When Uncle forcefully yanks my arm up, pulling me along as well, I let out a slight yelp by accident. Immediately, my eyes widen and I clamp my free hand over my mouth, silently cursing at my fragility. Uncle's grip gets a lot tighter to the point where I can't feel my fingertips. It hurts. A lot. Well, shit. 

          "SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!" Uncle drives me into the corner of the room without a single hesitation. This time though, there's a small desk in the corner. So, now my head is bleeding insanely, I can't see shit, and the person who I've lived with for the majority of my life is trying to torture me. You know those movies where the villain attacks the hero, but the hero is so strong that he can't feel a thing? Not saying that I'm the hero here or anything, but news flash: it also hurts being driven into a fucking corner. 

          "Wait here I'm not done with you, you slut." Uncle sneers before stomping out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him. He probably left to get his weapons again. But, that's not really important right now. I silently thank God for giving me a break. 

          Grabbing the opportunity by its ass, I throw the nearest hard object at the bottom of the windowsill as soon as I hear my uncle upstairs. The faint thud of something dropping is the last thing I can properly identify as a sound before frantically jumping out the window. Indistinct shouts echo through the neighborhood, but I don't care. All I can think about is getting the heck out of there.

          When I jump, being the absolute idiot I am, I sort of go down head first into a tree. A bare one. My head makes quick contact with the top branch as I sort of bounce off of each one after that, twigs digging into my skin as I do so. I hit the dirt with an ungraceful thud. I see Uncle at the porch of the house, yelling at me to come back, knife in his hand. Run. I sprinted in the opposite direction into the forest, never looking back. Not even for a split second. I pump my scrawny arms as fast as I can, swerving through the trees in an attempt to confuse the man if he tries to follow me. After about 5 minutes of non-stop running, I slow down a bit, try to catch my breath. I sit down in order to temporarily stop the strain on my legs. 

          I instantly regret it. Immediately after sitting down, I hear a rustle behind me: slow but continuous. I whip my head around to look back and sprain my neck in the process. I cry out in pain, and then break down, crying my heart out. It's the end. Finally. Maybe I can say hi to Mother and Father up there... The noise travels to the front of me and inches closer, as if asking for approval. I blink open my eyes and brace myself for the worst, just to see a worried, yet unknown face right before passing out in the middle of nowhere.

A/N: 

Heyyyyyyyy! Thanks so much for reading this! This chapter was like 700+ words my mind is blown rn I is shooketh.

....yeah. Anywaysssssss to the rare amount of you (probably 0) who actually think that this isn't complete and utter crap and want me to continue this, idk when updates are gonna be. I want to say that they will be weekly, but I'm a thirteen-year-old high schooler who has no clue what the heq she's doing, so I'm not sure. Luv u and thx for reading!

- Maria <3