-1-

Garroth's name was called over the intercom. The principal wanted to see him, so Garroth dropped the blocks he was playing with in the colourful teachers lounge, and ran full speed down the halls. All while giggling. Of course he earned some weird stares, but he didnt even notice. He had trouble reconizing human emotions. Garroth skids into the principals office, and sits down in a chair.

"Hello Garroth!" The principal said softly. He ruffled Garroth's hair. Garroth giggled at the gesture and stuck his tongue out at the principal.

"Wow." Someone who was sitting in another chair scoffed. The principal cleared his throat, and glared at the young male.

"Gar, this is Laurence, he is going to be your new friend!" The principal said exitedly, trying to hype Garroth up.

"Does he really wanna be my fwend?" Garroth asked.

"Its friend. Idiot." Laurence seathed.

"WHAT, Laurence meant to say was, yes." The principal corrected, still glaring at Laurence.

"Whatever..." Laurence sighed. He didnt want to be here. Who would? No one wants to be friends with a spaz. No. One. Yet, here he was.

"Gar, could you wait outside?" The principal asked sweetly. Garroth nodded eagerly and went out side. He sat next to the door, and did random things.

"Laurence," the principal stated, once he knew Garroth could not here him. "You are here, and you know why." He said.

"Do I?" Laurence said.

"Your mother-"

"Signed me up for this to help someone else for once! I know..." Laurence snarled. He slumped back into the velvety chair.

"Well, since your already in a bad mood, I guees ill just tell you." The principal sighed. "Garroth, will occasionally go to some of your classes, and you to his. This will build bonds between the two of you. You must try your best to help him make friends. Understood?" He said firmly.

"Whatever." Laurence said. Laurence was givin his new schedule and was sent on his way. As he was walking away from the office, he saw Garroth, making animals with his finger. He watched people laugh at him as they walked by, but Garroth didnt do anything. Laurence shrugged it off and kept walking until he made it to his math class. Tomorrow he started his new schedule, and he would rather die.

He sat down in math and started to wonder what it was going to be like. Being made fun of, being uncool. Mayne he could bully a few more nerds than usual, to get his rep up? Or, he could come up with a really bad reason why he was there. Yeah, maybe...

- - -

So! What did you think? If you guys could, could someone suggest a name for the principal? I want something new and creative! Bye and have a good day/night!