-4-

Heeey guys! Happy to be here in my story so lets get into it!
Travis- Back again bishes!
Garroth- wOAH LaUnGUagE
Laurence- lmao
Guyssss get outttttt
Zane- you wish.
Aphmau- I like it here, the people are nice!
Fandom- (sassy hair flip)
Da fuq
Katelyn- I get it if its too complicated for your mind, Divvi.

Shoutout to-

da_fluffy_cloud

They really like this book, so this chapter is dedicated to them!

---

The Ro'Meave brothers gathered their things, mainly because they maaaaay end up having a sleepover, then carpool to school tomorrow with Aphmau. A sleepover after a party, what could go wrong? They all got in their moms car and drove off to get to the party.

After they arrived and put their stuff in Aphmau's room, the three boys went downstairs, Garroth instantly going over to Aphmau's dog Celestia. Garroth started playing with the little pup, while Zane and Vylad talked wih Aphmau.

"Zane, your mask and shirt are cute~" Aphmau cooed. Zane blushed, though you wouldnt know because of the mask.

"S-shut up Aphmau!" Zane snapped.

"And your scarf is pretty!" Aphmau complemented.

"Thanks! Garroth picked it out!" Vylad said.

"I should wear the blue cat shirt he made me!" Aphmau gasped, running to her room. She came back out with a blue shirt with a cat on it. The cat was a light purple, Aphmau's favourite colour. She smiled widely and looked at Garroth.

"Wow, its been toooo long guys." She said distractidly. Zane sighed and nodded his head, while Vylad just looked at his brother.

"Do you think there will be any trouble???" Vylad asked absentmindedly. (tell me if I spelt that wrong)

"I dont know, Katelyn is coming over, so if there is..." Aphmau said hopefully. The doorbell sounded the arrival of more guests. Aphmau ran over to the door and opened it to reveal Kawaii~chan and Laurence. They were at the time, dating, after all.

(NOTP I PROMISE- they will break up, dont worry :))

"Hey Aphmau-Senpai!" Kawaii~chan squeled. Laurence ruffled Aphmau's hair, and walked to the couch. Garroth was runnung around the room, trying to catch Celestia. Kawaii~chan was talking to Aphmau, and Zane and Vylad were talking about boys.

(Timeskip)

Everyone was at the party, Katelyn, Lucinda, Dante, Travis, Teony, Laurence, Garroth, Zane, Vylad, and Aaron. Dante and Travis were trying to flirt with Zane and Vylad, and everyone else were just dancing around to random songs. They were all drinking beer, while Garroth just drank soda. They made sure not to get too drunk, though.

(Timeskip)

When the party settled down, everyone sat in a circle and they agreed to play truth or dare.

"Okay, Zane truth or dare?" Aphmau asked.

"Um, dare!" He said semi-confidently.

"I dare you to play with you mlh right here." Aphmau said.

"O-okay...." Zane's eyes widened and he slowly got up. He hurried to Aphmau's room and came back down with the mane six. Garroth ran over to Zane, "Can I play too?!" He asked. Zane just nodded and sat down. (Imma just use the real names)
Garroth grabbed fluttershy and Applejack, while Zane had Pinkiepie and Rarity. They played for a minute when there was a knock at the door. Aphmau got up to open the door and in came in a short girl with super fluffy white hair. She had on a patel pink sweatshirt that was too big on her.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully.

"Cloud!" Travis screeched jumping up and running to the short girl. She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. No one noticed, but Zane huffed and looked away.

"So thats your girlfriend Travy?" Katelyn questioned. Since they all moved to mystreet, Katelyn and Travis have become more like siblings.

"No! This is my sis." He said sticking his tounge out at Katelyn. "You all know that im gay!" He said.

"Pay up!" Kawaii~chan put her hand out, Aphmau grumbled and handed her 20 bucks. Everyone just stared at Travis, exept Dante who already knew.

"O-Oh you guys didnt know..." he blushed of embarasment and sat down.

"Whats gay mean?" Garroth asked quizically. He put down his toys and looked at everyone.

"Oh you must be Garroth!" Cloud said sitting next to Garroth. "Gay is when boys like boys!" Cloud exclaimed.

"Zane likes boys!" He yelled happily. "He told me!"

"AS FRIENDS!" Zane yelled. Everyone laughed and went back to the game.

---

Well guys what did you think? It was about 731 words!

Im so happy with this book. I like how it is turning out! I think im going to start doing shout outs every chapter. It could be you, or a random one of my friends. You can ask for them if you want, but dont get mad if I dont pick you!

Bai!

~Divvi