-7-

Hello guys! Exited for the chapterrrrr? 'Causeeee I know I havn't updated and I'm so so so soooo sorry! Please dont be mad, I honestly havn't been that motivated :(
Sowwy...

Shoutout toooooo Killa_angel and elenaisiconic!

---

Everyone settled down to watch the movie. They were going to have to get up early for school. Or, they could just skip... tomorrow was tuesday... none of them had any plans at school. Exept, Laurence of course. Who had to become friends with the dumb blonde.

"Im so gonna cry watching this." Kawaii~chan whined.

"Well, since Garroth is asleep, we could watch a zombie movie!" Laurence cheered.

"No." Zane growled.

"Why not?" Laurence argued.

"If he wakes up, he will have nightmares for weeks." Vylad pointed out.

"What do I care?" Laurence hissed, popping in a zombie movie.

"You don't, thats the problem!" Zane jeered. Kawaii~chan elbowed Laurence, they were going to watch the zombie movie after all.

Later, in about the middle of the horror movie, Garroth woke up. It really didnt suprise anyone, they all knew that he always woke up in the middle of the night. He was a really light sleeper.

"W-What movie is this?" The blonde asked timidly.

"A zombie movie dumbass." Laurence replied, rolling his eyes.

"Whats a z-zombie?" He asked Laurence.

"When a human dies and comes back to life, but it wants to kill and eat people!" Laurence said in a spooky voice. Zane got up and smacked Laurence. He then sat down and held Garroth while he cried.

"B-but killing is mean!" He sobbed.

"Well, no shi-" Lauenxe was cut off by Kawaii~chan covering his mouth. Kawaii~chan glared at her boyfriend.

"Why are you being so rude?! I cant go anywhere with you." Kawaii~chan muttered crossly. Laurence sighed in frustration and turned his head away. This Meif'wa was really pissing him off.

"Get that look off your face! She was only trying to help!" Aphmau said to Laurence.

"She is being annoying!" He replied bitterly.

"You know what?" She called to him, for she was now across the room. Eveeyone went silent as she yelled at Laurence.

"Im done with you treating me and my friends this way! We are done!" She yelled at him. Aphmau got up and walked over to her. She wiped Kawaii~chan's tears away and hugged her.

A/N- told you guys they would break up soon 💛

Laurence scoffed and walked upstairs. Garroth looked up with his tear stained face and followed him with his eyes. Kawaii~chan stuck her tounge out at him as he passed her. Even if it seems childish, she thought it justified.

"Dont worry kitten, he was just in a mood..." Aphmau cooed to Kawaii~chan. She blushed a bit but kept crying, she really loved Laurence... he just was too... too... Laurence.

"I knew something was going to happen!" Vylad cried.

"That bitch doesnt care for Garroth at all! Its a good thing he won't spend a lot of time around him..." Zane muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear, though.

"Well..." Kawaii~chan started. "He is gonna have to befriend him at school... the headmaster said so..." she whimpered at the thought.

"That bitch is gonna torment my baby brother every day?" Zane growled. Kawaii~chan nodded meakly. Zane started pacing around he room, grumbling and growling. Vylad just kind of stared at random people. It was an awkward silence, to say the least.

"Why? What did he do?" Vylad asked curiously.

"Oh, he didn't do anything, this time. His mom wants him to be more involved." Kawaii~chan stated matter-of-factly.

"You know what, right now, I dont care. If he does anything, I will let him have a piece of my mind. Lets just see how it goes. And lets get some sleep, we have school tomorrow." Aphmau suggested lightly. It took about 30 minutes, but everyone agreed and layed down to sleep.

---

What do y'all bitches think? Again im soooo sorry that it took about a week or two to get out. I havn't been motivated, and I know this is one of my more popular books at the moment.

I really hope you guys still read this, and I again apologize for any inconvenience. I know some people get pretty impatient...

~Divvi