-12- (I AM SO SORRY)

Okay, let me explain...

A lot has been going down in my personal life, I also have an Instagram where I draw art, and that's what I focus on more often than not when I have free time.

I saw a bunch of people wanting me to update and it breaks my heart that I just left you guys. So, I will update... I know its an empty promise at this point, but I'm turning notis on and keeping up with wattpad again!

Some of the things that have gone down-
My dad is taking my mom to court for custody (finally)
We had a minor family feud
I went through a bad time period of depression and could barley go to school in the mornings
I went through a breakup...
And I sleep on an airmatress now.

These are only some of the things haha...

So enough about me, onto the story! (TYSM FOR 2K READS 😭💝)

---

"I dare you to kiss Travis." Laurence said, grinning like a wild man.

"I-I uh... n-no?" Zane stuttered as Travis inched over.

"Cmon Zuzu, just one little kiss~?" Travis cooed, backing Zane up agsinst a wall. Zane squeaked a bit when he couldn't move back any further. He looked at Travis and for a second just stared. His breathing picked up a bit and his eyes watered slightly, Travis was shocked and backed away a bit.

"Vylaaaaaad, why is Zane upset?" Garroth asked, looking at Vylad. He looked up from his phone and his eyes widened. He walked over to Zane and slowly sat down.

"Zane? Are you okay?" Vylad asked him. Zane put his hands on his head and tears started to fall.

"Zane, it's okay, you're in Garroths room, surrounded by friends, remember? We are playing a game?" Vylad said softly. The others in the room tensed up. Cloud started to tear up, she hated seeing others sad.

"Zane? Is it okay if I touch your arm? Or hug you?" Vylad said looking him in the eyes. Zane nodded and whimpered, which is when Vylad hugged him, and rubbed circles into his back. Zane calmed down after about 5 minutes, and he went to his room to chill out for a bit.

"What happened? What did I do wrong?" Travis said, clearly upset.

"It wasn't your fault, Zane has bad anxiety, and when he was trapped like that and vulnrable, it must have set something off." Vylad explained. Laurence looked down, a blank expression on his face.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Travis asked, his eyes full or worry and concern for his Zuzu.

"Yes, he will be fine. Just be careful, and please don't push him into situations..." Vylad stated, looking away.

"I promise!" Travis exclaimed, clearly intent on never letting that happen ever again.

For a while the group just talked, then they decided to watch a movie for the rest of the night. They went to school together again the next day, everyone being all fine and dandy for the time being.

---

Im sorry it's short, but im very tired and I just wanted to get something out for you all.
Love you all to bits 💝💝
Sorry again for being gone a while :(