-8-

Heyo! Midterms are done, and winter break has begun! So, expect more updates! I really hope you have enjoyed this story, if you have I suggest voting on it ;)
Just kidding, but it you would that would be great!

Shout out took Garrence_Is_Lyfe_ because you my hun are so nice sksksksksksksks

---

Daylight seemed to come too early the next morning. Aphmau woke everyone up and ushered them too get ready. She seemed to become the mom in this situation. Everyone was a little surprised, but they just went with it. It turned out to be a bit of a rush, but they made it out and into school just in time.

"Aphmau im hungryyy!" Garroth whined once they got into the school.

"Then let's go to the cafeteria and get some food!" Aphmau cheered. Zane smiled (though you cant see it) and rolled his eyes.

"Guys, lunch will be soon, we gotta go to class." He said. Everyone muttered things like, 'cant we have some freedom?' But went to class regardless. Garroth ran down the hallway, all the way to Ms. Zvahl's room. He bounced into the room, and went over to her desk.

"Hi Ms. Zvahl!" He purred. She smiled at Garroth sweetly.

"Hi hun." She said. "Have you seen Laurence?" She asked. Garroth shook his head no and walked over to the toy box, taking out the little castle set. Complete with, a dragon, a princess, and a prince. Ms. Zvahl frowned slightly and called the head master. She told him to send Laurence to her. Laurence came in about 5 minutes later.

"Ah, Laurence! Come here please." Ms. Zvahl said to him. He walked over slugishly and sat down in the chair in front of her desk. Garroth looked over curiously and walked over aswell. She smiled kindly at Garroth and looked to Laurence. "Your late, hun." She said to Laurence. He shrugged, looking at everything in the room exept his mother or Garroth.

"Laurence, you are going to come here everyday, and befriend some of the kids in here, wether you want to or not." She stated firmly. He nodded his head. The three sat in an awkward silence.

"D-do you wanna p-play w-w-with me?" Garroth asked, messing with his shirt.

"I dont think so, I dont play with toys. Im a highschooler." Laurence answered.

"I, think he would love to play woth you." Ms.Zvahl said, looking at her son with a fierce burning in her eyes. He shot a look back, earning a much fiercer one from his mother. He got out of the chair and slowly walked over to that god forsaken play-set. He picked up the prince and asked, "Who is gonna play the princess?" Garroth rolled his eyes playfully.

"Me of course! I love her dress, and her macup, and her hair is really pretty!" He cheered. A couole other kids began to arrive, and one of which we have met walked over. "CLOUD!" Garroth shrieked, seeting the princess down lightly and running up to the female. Though he met her only last night, he already loved this girl to pieces. Cloud came to help out everyday, and since she was a straight a student, she was able to do her work in this classroom all day.

"How is my little blonde today!" She said. Secretly, so happy that he was finally talking to her. He had always been too shy before.

"Im good! Wanna play the dragon?" He asked excitedly Cloud giggled and nodded her head. She walked over and sat down, next to Laurence. In between him and Garroth. She was still VERY salty about last night.

"Ok, the dragon has to save the princess from the evil meany weenie prince who is forcing her to love him!" Garroth explained excitedly.

"Um, thats not how it works." Laurence said.

"Yeah it is." Garroth countered.

"NO! The prince has to save the princess from the evil dragon! Thats how all the stories go." Laurence explained.

"Nuh uh!! Its a game, I can play it how ever I wanna." Garroth yelled. Laurence faltered, he didn't expect the dumb blonde to fire back.

"Whatever." Laurence said. He turned back to the castle and began to play. Garroth smiled at his small victory and did the same.

--- timeskip ---

It was time for Laurence to go to his classes, he grumbled about it, he did have fun playing that stupid game. Cloud looked at Garroth and smiled.

"That was fun buddy." She said. He nodded his head violently.

"We should do it more often!" He cheered. He never thought he would have so much fun playing with other people besideds his brothers. He was too shy to make friends. Not to make a fool of himself, sadly. He got many weird looks in he hallways, and nasty comments as he passed people. He didn't seem to notice, so no one really bothered with it. What they didn't know, was that Garroth was really good at hiding his sadness.

---
Ight!! I finally did it! Im so so so so so sorry. I promise, it will never take this long again. I will try and update at least 1 time every 2 weeks, maybe even 3 times a week. I don't know yet. Love you guys the absolute most,

~Divvi