-9-

Heyo! Imma be updating as much as I can to make up for the fact that I havn't been updating as much. Lets just get into the story!

Shoutout to CarWritesFanfic and wishywoo_06

They deserve so many more followers like wth

---

Garroth and Cloud messed around until lunchtime. They ended up having so much fun, and Garroth was pretty sure he had made a new best friend. They were walking through the halls, just rambling about random things.

"Cloud, whats your favourite colour?" He asked.

"Hmmm... Maybe cotton candy blue and pink?" She said almost to herself.

"Oh! I like baby blue!" He said excitedly. "Its a really pretty colour!"

"Right it is!" Cloud cheered. Naturally, they got weird stares. Cloud and Garroth just decided to ignore them. Garroth was of course used to them, but so was Cloud. Being the nerd of the grade made you a prime target for bullying here. Cloud had begged her parents to transfer her, they simply just didn't have enough money to get her to a better school. Now that she had friends here, everything seemed to be a lot better. She didn't feel so lonely.

Suddenly, she got a text from Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn 💙
Aye, we are at the round table in the back corner! You and Garroth should join us!

Cloud ;)
Alrighty! We are on our way!

Cloud smiled and turned to Garroth.

"Kaitlyn invited us to sit with her!" She cheered.

"Yay!" Garroth cheered a long. They both skipped to the lunchroom to find the table.

(Le smol time skip)

Garroth and Cloud bounded into the cafeteria and walked over to the table. They sat down, Garroh next to Aphmau, Cloud next to Garroth, and Kaitlyn next to Cloud.

"TRAVIS!" Garroth barked. The albino was scooching closer to Zane, and Garroth caught him in the act.

"Yeeeeees?" He asked smiling.

"Get away from my brother!" Garroth said

"Travis is never gonna be able to date Zane at this point!" Aphmau snickered.

"Ill get him, eventually." Travis sighed, scooching away. Vylad started laughing hysterically. Dante cooed while others joined in. Garroh laughing, even though he didn't know what he was laughing about.

"Garroth, you are the best." Katelyn laughed, looking at Garroth briefly. Garroth had no idea what he did that was so funny, he was just protecting his brother. Garroth opened his lunch box, seeing 2 sugar cookies, cold pineapple pizza, carrots, ranch, and a sprite. Oh, and a granola bar at the bottom. His face lit up as he reached for his cookies.

"Ah, Garroth, pizza first. Cookies are for after you finish your lunch." Zane warned, taking off his mask to eat his nachos. Garroth pouted but picked up his pizza and began eating it.

(Another time skip!) (Wow, lots of em)

Everyone had finished their lunch, so Zane and Vylad left to go buy icecream for everyone in the lunch line. Garroth had pucked up one of his sugar cookies, gave one to Cloud, and was about to take a bite when someone harshly pushed him. His sugar cookie fell, and the person stepped on it. The crushed dessert lay on he floor, Garroth looked up, tears in his eyes. It was Ivan. Of course it was Ivan. Just then Gene rounded the corner and slammed his fist into Ivan's jaw, sending him to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL GENE?!" Ivan yelled, grabbing his jaw.

"I TOLD you to leave him alone, didn't I?!" Gene snarled. He picked up Ivan by the shirt and launched him into the wall.

"You ever fucking TOUCH, him again, I swear ill have your fucking head on my WALL! Understood?!" Gene spat, getting close to Ivan. Ivan nodded and whimpered. Gene dropped him and he scurried away. Garroth was now cuddled into Clouds side, close to bawling. Gene kneeled down next to him, whispering to him. Things like, "Calm down buddy," "Im sorey you had to see that..." "I promise it won't happen again." He was trying everything to get the blonde to calm down.

Garroths strangled gasps soon turned into light sniffles. Laurence, who was sitting a little away, laughed with his friends. A high schooler, crying over a little fight. What a wuss. Alas, Laurence and his little group just looked tuff. One nasty glare from Gene and they quickly looked away.

---

YAY!! I UPDATED!

OMG ARE YOU PROUD OF MEEE??

im so so so sorry it took so long qwq
I promise ill try harder, promise promise promiseeee!

~Divvi