-2-

Heyo guys! Im here with another chapter. This chapter will mainly be about getting to know Laurence's  home life.  Next chapter will be Garroth's. Hope you enjoy~

!Warning! Extreme launguage ahead !Warning!

---

Laurence walked off the bus, waving to his friends who were blaring a speaker in the back. He walked up his driveway and into a decent house. He was middle-class, so this was better than what it used to be. He sighed and walked in. He put on a smile as his sister walks out of the sowing room.

"Hey Cadenza." He said.

"You know you dont have to smile around me Laurence." She sighed. "But, hi!" She gave him a weak smile and walked into the kitchen.  Laurence looked away from the door she went into, and slowly walked upstairs.

When Laurence flopped onto his bed, he checked his notifications on mybook. He saw a bunch of notifications on his board, and went to check it out. He saw one of his ex's had started a chain, calling him a dumbass. He scrolled further to see his friends defending him.

Ivy- Bitch, your such a dumbass for breaking up with me.

Aphmau- No, he was a dumbass for dating you in the first place.

Teony- wow burn. You need some ice honey?

Ivy- pls, the only dumbass here is u

Zane- Please* you* go back to kindergarden bitch.

Ivy- No u

Zane- I skipped kindergarden thank *you.

Vylad- I skipped all of elementry

Ivy- No one gives a shit nerd

Dante- thats not true

Ivy- oh, its the fag!

Dante- oh, Its the cunt!

Vylad- At least Dante has friends.

Ivy- at least im popular

Aphmau- at least I dont sell my body slut

Ivy- Excuse me?

Zane- you heard her

Ivy- at least my daddy didnt leave

Dante- at least we dont buy friends

Ivy- at least I dont have a sped for a brother

Zane- take that back.

Ivy- why would I?

Vylad- Good luck. Ill tell everyone to not help you with homework.

Ivy- they will anyways

Vylad- not if i pay them

Ivy- whatever.

Zane- watch your back at school... ill be there, waiting till your alone.

Ivy- watch what you say, one eye

Laurence winced at this comment. He used to bully Zane, but when he befriended the emo, he stopped calling him that. He didnt tell him that he called him that behind his back, though. So now all of Laurence's old friends called him that.

Zane- watch where you spread your legs slut.

Travis- WOAH ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE!!!

Ivy- this isnt worth my time.

Teony- dont come back.

Dante- yeah!

Laurence sighed. He was happy they were standing up for him. Though he was suprised they used such foul language. He chuckled as he thought about he threats. Someone knocked on his door. Before waiting for an answer, he door opened to reveal his stepdad, Zeec.

"Yes?" Laurence said not looking up from his phone.

"Dinner. Now." Zeec replied. He waited for Laurence to put his phone down and made it downstairs. When Laurence got to the table, he saw his mom Dere and his sister Cadenza sitting down. He sat down next to Cadenza and started eating.

When dinner was done, Laurence walked upstairs. He flopped onto his bed. He wished there was something to think about, but considering dinner was uneventful there was nothing new. He texted his friends, but they were all busy or sleeping. He didnt want to sleep, tomorrow he had to start his first day with that sped, and he was not looking forward to it.

---

Hey guys hope you all enjoyed the chapter. It was fun to write about his at home life. Next chapter will be Garroth's at home life! Cant wait! See you then!