-6-

Hey guys!
Lucinda- oo its pretty here!
Travis- see! I told you!
Dante- you sure did!
Aphmau- where have you been Lucinda? We come here all the time!
Lucinda- You do? How?
Garroth- we and Divvi are like, best friends.
No, your really just pest's! STAY IN YOUR PART OF THE STORY!
Lucinda- wow
Laurence- that.... didnt hurt at all! Totally... *cries dramatically*
You guys are annoying...

(I forgot the shout out last chapter, sorry!)

Shout out to  Amber200628 and scanty105

You two are amazing, Ily guys! 💛💛💛

---

"NO!" Garroth screeched. "YOU CAN NOT BE GAY TO HIM!"

"Oh yes I can!" Travis teased. He crawled over to Zane,  with Garroth stumbling after. Travis hugged Zane, and stuck his tounge out at Garroth. Garroth started yelling incoherently. Zane blushed and tried to bury his head deeper into his knee's. Travis had other plans though, he pulled Zane's face up, and was going in for a kiss. Zane slapped him and crawled over to Aphmau. Garroth jumped on Travis, and started slapping him.

Garroth eventually slid off of Travis' back and huffed. He crossed his arms and legs and sat down. Most of the group were almost in tears because they were laughing. Zane was still burying his head into his knee's. Travis was holding his arm, the blonde had done some damage. Though, eventually, the game did continue.

"Travis, truth or dare?" Zane mumbled. He was angry, obviously, but also flustered.

"Dare~" Travis purred.

"GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!" Zane yelled. Travis looked at him for a moment. Then burst into laughter. This startled Zane a bit to where he looked up, with red cheeks.

"Zane you cant kill peopleee!" Katelyn complained.

"Fine. Dye you hair pink." Zane huffed. Travis stopped laughing and looked directly at Zane.

"Fuck you." He muttered getting up to go get some hair dye from Aphmau's bathroom. She liked to dye her tips sometumes, so what. Try and sue her.

When Travis came back out, he had pink hair, bubblegum pink, to be exact. Zane smiled at him, then quikly grabbed his mask and put it back on. Travis sat down with a thud and crossed his arms. It would wash out the next time he got a shower, but who knew when that would be. Katelyn laughed and took a picture.

"Send that to me!" Cloud screeched.

"Ok!" Katelyn cheered. Then she looked up, "I dont have your number! " she snickered. She blushed and looked away while Cloud put her number in her phone and texted a quick 'hi' then continued with the game.

"Kawaii~chan, truth or dare?" Travis sneered, obviously still upset about the dare.

"Truth." The meif'wa purred.

"Who are you past crushes?" Travis asked.

"U-um well Kawaii~chan liked Reese~kun, Laurence~senpai, obviously. And K-Kawaii~chan liked Aphmau~senpai at one point a while ago..." Kawaii~chan finished. Aphmau looked at her for a moment, what looked like a sad revelation, then looked away. She refused to make eye contact with Kawaii~chan the rest of the night.

Soon the game ended, they had good laughs. Laurence ran naked in the street. Aphmau yelled im a fag on the highway, Katelyn ding-ding ditched someone. It was great. Then everyone decided it was time to go to bed. Not before a movie of course.

"We have to pick a zombie movie!" Aaron, who didn't play truth or dare, shouted above everyone.

"Are you crazy?! Garroth cant watch scary movies!" Zane whined loudly.

"Whats he damge? He is 16 now! He will be fine!" Laurence complained.

Zane covered Garroth's ears, then Vylad yelled, "He doesnt have the mental state to watch stuff like that!" Zane uncovered Garroth's ears. He giggled.

"Can we watch a disney movie?" He asked. Aphmau smiled at him.

"Sure hun." She replied.

"UGH!" Laurence snorted. Disney? Really?

"INSIDE OUT?!?" Garroth questioned, looking serious.

"Of course!" Kawaii~chan yapped, elbowing her boyfriend.

---

Ooookay guys, that update is overdue, better late than never though, right?

Love you guys!