Chapter 3

I was walking to wallgreens to wait for my brother Dimitri to bring me home. I'm always depending on that one Dimtri  to bring me home it's either him or a friend brings me. So I stop and called to see if he was coming.

Vanessa: You coming to get me?

Dimitri : Aw naw. I'm working till' 6. *Yelling  cause the wind was in his ears*

Vanessa: Ugh I'll wait

Dimitri: Call someone else and if you don't find anyone, call me ya heard?

Vanessa : Yeah

I ran to the go to the front of  wallgreens cause it started to rain and I didn't wanna get wet. I seen someone standing then I seen it was... It was Jaquan..

I act like I didn't see him but he made awkard eye contact

Jaquan: Hey Vanessa *Hugs me*

Me: Hi *Hugging him back*

Then I see ronny and sid running and his phone begins to ring. They saved my ass.

Salena: Oh my gosh. Jaquan.. What's up? *Hugs him*

Jaquan: Hey *Hugging her back*

I looked away looking at Sid and Ronny and sighed.

Jaquan: Where's  Jenny?

Salena: I don't even know? She was with me then dissapeared..

Jaquan: What the fuck y'all was just with each other.*Laughing*

Salena: Well I gotta go,  you better find that girl.

Jaquan: Nah,  that's yo friend

Ronny: Don't look sad, you to.. Beautiful to frowning.

Sid: Well.. I'm gunna go *hugs me*

Sid and Ronny walks away and left me and I was alone. I was just acting like I was looking at my phone but really I was doing completely nothing. While he was on his phone.He ended up hanging up and just stared at me.

Vanessa: Well

Jaquan: Well! *hits my forhead*

Vanessa: Nigga? Ow? *trys to hit him*

Jaquan: Weaveeeeeeee *stepping off the sidewalk of wallgreens*

Vanessa: You play to much. *walking up to him*

He holds me and makes me walk backwards making me following his steps as he walks back on the sidewalk to the wall. He stares at me.

Vanessa: What

Jaquan: Nothing man *smiles*

Vanessa: All them teeth you. The fuck you smiling at then and let me go

He let's my hand go and made a face. He pick me and swoops in a kiss. I kissed him back.

Vanessa: I have a question.

Jaquan: Ask away

Vanessa: Why you still here?

Jaquan: Well for your info. I park my car here. You?

Vanessa: You gotta car? Thats wassup. And me? Well I'm waiting for my ride.

Jaquan: When they coming?

Vanesaa: Till 5 

Jaquan: Look I can take you home if... You come over my place.

Vanessa: And what exactly do you think we can do at your place?

Jaquan: We can just chill

Vanessa: Sure

I followed him to his car. He opened it for me like a gentleman should. Surprisingly cause he don't look like a type. His car was nice and he know how to drive. Like shesh. Teach me how to drive like that. By then we reached his house wasn't so far from the school.

Jaquan P. O. V

This girl is gunna be mines, I'm not sure if I can handle her cause I don't know nothing about her. But that's all gone change. We reached my house and face was in shock.

Vanessa: Woooooow

Jaquan: Wow what?

Vanessa: Your parents are very wealthy

Jaquan: My parents? Nah,  I'm very wealthy. This is my house.

Vanessa: Boy shutup *following me*

Vanessa: It's even nicer inside wow

Jaquan: Yeah.. I guess well ama be upstairs ama change you can watch T. V if you like upstairs in my room? *Going upstairs*

Vanessa: Yeah I guess. *follows*

We watch this scary movie. It look like that shit got to Vanessa.  She looked scared as shit. So it was my chance to cuddle with her so I did.

Then suddenly a noise came from down stairs.

Jaquan: What the fuck! *looking*

All my thoughts were I ain't did shit to nobody. Not yet anyway. I been a low profile. Why try me in my own house. I been pull out my gun from my dresser immenditly. Ain't nobody killing me at my house.

Vanessa: What the f-, what the fuck Jaquan? The hell you doing with a gun

I walked away and went downstairs ignoring her.

Vanessa: Jaquan, don't leave me here.

Jaquan: Then bring yo ass here and come on, I ain't getting kilt in my own damn house.

She runs and follows me looking terrified as ever. The noise coming from the kitchen. I walked in.  Slowly rised my gun but first I looked before I shot.