Chapter 4

Me: Ma? Just what the hell you think you doing?

Ms.Jackson: Cooking for my baby. *Smiling*

Jaquan: You ain't call or nothing saying you coming over my house. You just doing what you want. See I hate when you do that. Five bullets could've been in ya head if I ain't look first.

Ms. Jackson: So you saying I can't cook for my baby? *Folding her arms*

Jaquan: Nah man, you good. I'm sorry I yelled at you. *Looking at Vanessa as she walks in*

Ms. Jackson: It's okay. Oh, hey love how are you?

Vanessa: I'm good. How bout yourself?

Ms. Jackson: I'm good. Thanks for asking baby. So you are Jenny?

Vanessa: Excuse me?  Who? *Looking confused*

Jaquan: No ma

Ms. Jackson: Oh...... What is your name?

Vanessa: My name Is Vanessa

Ms. Jackson: Ah, my name's Mr's. Jackson. Nice to met you young lady.

Vanessa: Nice to met you too.

Jaquan: Aye, so Vanessa you wanna go home now?

Vanessa: Yeah, I guess.

Vanessa P. O. V

Well he drove me home. It was silent the whole way there. He walk me to my front door and kissed my forehead. See I really had a good day with Jaquan. I really did.  But what fucks up my day is the fact that I was terrified. I don't know what the hell I was supposed to do.. It was a scary experience with Jaquan with a loaded gun in his hand. That's all I can think about that damn gun. But yeah weeks past by and people just kept on saying me and Jaquan go out but we don't.

This boy tried to slap my ass before you know it I slap his fuck ass real quick.

Vanessa: I ain't the one. Fuck with me if you want to.

Jerry: If you touched her infront of Jaquan? Man his ass would of cut your hand off and make you eat your fingers one by one. If I had my gun? *Pointing to his forhead*

Polo Man: That's just a damn female

Jerry: It's not the fact that she a female man. You disrespected her. 

Vanessa: Yeah..  You ain't hadda do that you know.

Jerry: I'm just being a hunid.  You seen Jaquan though?

Vanessa: No , I didn't see Jaquan today. He didn't even text me today at all.

Jerry: Shit Ight.  But wassup you good you okay?

It was time to go home and so I went were I usually stand for my ride and  guess who I see? Jaquan again. I'm guessing he was waiting for me he gave me a hug and tried to kiss me but cut him off

Vanessa: Well well well look what we got here

Jaquan: What?

Vanessa: Why you wasn't in school?

Jaquan: Had business to take care of

Vanessa: What you mean you had business to tak-

Jaquan: Don't worry bout that. *put his index finger on lips*

He gently holds my waist and kisses me slowly. Passionately. He looks into my eyes and kisses me slowly. He stop and reaches over my neck and starts kissing and sucking my neck. All we did was made out and he just holded me. And waited till my brother called me and say there here. It was amazing.

Jaquan P. O. V

I don't want Vanessa to know that I'm a thug. I don't want her to know I sell shit and kill people. I don't want her to be scared of me.  I'm suprised she left alone about me holding a gun. Honestly if I trust her enough I'll probably tell her who am and what I do. But what happened today was somebody who work for me lost my weed money. Nigga thought I was stupid. Nigga ran away and what I did was runafter his ass to kill his ass. I call my niggas to clean up the mess and went to the trap. I called up Jerry.

*Phone Convo*

Jaquan: Jerry slide thru the trap for me

Jerry: Ight

*End Of Convo*

I'm sitting on the chair in trap waiting for Jerry. See I don't needa worry bout  Jerry doing what these other fuck niggas did cause that nigga? That nigga fuck with me the long way.  I can trust him.  No gay shit. He came in looking ruff as usually do. All I could was laugh cause he be looking like he be stressing.

Jaquan : My dawg  *Leans in a dap*

Jerry: Wassup man where was you today

Jaquan: You know Marquez? That nigga done lost my weed money. Today was his last day. I swear to God I put every last bullet I had on him.

Jerry: Nah not that damn not that fool.

Jaquan: Yup. See they're certain people you gotta keep ya eyes open to.

Jerry: Ain't that the truth

Jaquan: See I trust you. I don't needa act fake acting like I trust if I really don't. I act like I trust half these niggas but I don't. 

Jerry: You already know.  *Give me dap* Nigga be switching up and down on nigga.

Jaquan: Yeen lying boy

I paused and looked through the window and I seen someone I didn't want to see. It was Jenny. She opened the door and my face with down.

Jenny: Jaquan?

(  Hope you like this this story so far. Leave comments and stuff. )