Chapter 13

Vanessa: Why do you do this to me Jaquan  *Folds arm*

He knows the right words to say. I don't know if I should believe what he's telling me. But you can say I'm dumb but I fell for it.

Jaquan: Look I'm sorry I put you in this bullshit. I didn't thought everything would've gone done like that forreal man. I had my chance to breakup with Jenny and I never went about my word I was wrong.

Vanessa: I just wanna start over beli-

Dimitri: NESSA. NESSA GET INSIDE! 

Vanessa:  Coming.. Well Jaquan I gotta go.

Jaquan: Yeah see you tomorrow

Vanessa: Night Jaquan *walks inside*

Jaquan: Ight, goodnight *drives away*

Vanessa: What was that all about?

Dimitri: I don't want you hanging with that boy

Vanessa: Why?

Dimitri: That nigga ain't no good.

Vanessa: I know I heard enough about him this whole week.

Dimitri: Vanessa hanging with him will get you kilt.

Vanessa: Now just what the hell you hollering about?

Dimitri: Exactly what I mean. Just listen to me I'm not trying to lose another family.

Vanessa: Dimitri you don't even know him.

Dimitri: I know just about everything about him. I know that he sells and I know he kills. I know he kilt my homeboy Tarick just a week ago. I'm suprised he ain't let him rot to die in the streets. But the guy that Marquez sold the weed to pied him and pay less of what he owe and Jaquan didn't give Marquez  a chance to tell him what happened man. Not a chance. But I know one day it will hit him.

Vanessa: Look I'm going to bed. I need some rest.

I was just gone. Like now I don't care. Why is every minute there something new about this nigga. But now everything is adding up. His house. His car.  His gun and he kept on missing school days talking bout taking care of business. I mean they could've been actually excuse for those but after what my brother told me. I believe it's true. But what he do is what he do. Jaquan called me the next day. We talked for a good week and started hanging with each other all over again.  It was like nothing had happened and I'm glad it felt did. We were at his house In the front. He has this hoop thingy and I was just siting on his porch watching him play basketball.

Jaquan: Shot me one.

Vanessa: I don't know how to play.

Jaquan:So ?

Vanessa: So no

Jaquan:Pussy

Vanessa: Shutup

Jaquan: PUSSSSSSY

Vanessa: Yup ama pussy

Jaquan: Alright.  If I get a 5 shots without missing atleast one shot can I get a kiss.

Before you know it he keeped on getting  shots after shots. He was on his last one. He threw the ball I screamed so he'd get scared but he didn't that nigga aim was still

Jaquan: Oh nice try.

Vanessa: What?

Jaquan: You know what you was doin

Vanessa : I.. I saw something. I saw an ant

Jaquan: What the ant gone do to you

Vanessa: I saw a red ant and those things are bad news

Jaquan: Yeah sure but I want me kiss

Vanessa: Alright *gets off the chair* you gonna have to catch me first *runs away inside*

Jaquan: You always wanna run dawg *runs after*

Vanessa: I wouldn't go far *walks to the fridge*

Jaquan: I see *kisses me*

Vanessa: Ew you got all your sweat on me

Jaquan: Yo momma likes it though

Vanessa: Speaking of momma. I want you to met my mom one day. I hate lying to her saying I'm going to a friends.

Jaquan: Aye that's cool with me and if she looks better than you I'm leaving you I'm telling you that now.