Chapter 9

I pause for a good minute.

Vanessa: You said what?

Sid: He gotta a girlfriend. GIRLFRI-

Vanessa: *squiting* How you know

Sid: Girl there's something called the walls talk boo boo. And his girlfriend is Jenny. I thought they broke up but I ain't know they still did.

Vanessa: Jenny? I heard this name so many times.

Sid: Mhm and I heard he got her pregnant and still fucking.

Vanessa: Sid you know how bad I'm holding my tears right now. Like forreal.

Sid: I'm sorry Vanessa. I'm not gunna leave you hanging not looking dumb.

Vanessa: And I thank you for keeping it real.

Sid: And to matter fact. I just realized something. Lemme go on Salena page cause she stay subtweeting a bitch like she can fight. I mean she did see you before with Jaquan and I'm sure she would talk shit about you towards Jenny. That's Jenny little slave.

Vanessa: Oh word *laugh*

Sid: Yas girl it's just a bad look for her

Vanessa: It really is

Sid: I found the bitch page haha. I just hate her twitter name she sound like some hoe @iSuckYouLick like bitch. Don't nobody wanna lick yo coochie.

Sid: Yup see she talking bout jumping a some body *shows me tweet*

A relationship is for two but some hoes can't count.

You a new girl in WaltsAve High, and yo pussy hot and ready for a female nigga.

I wanna jump that hoe. Matter fact I give somebody 100 bucks to fight this hoe for me

Sid: And Jenny was right along with her.

" @I LickYouSuck: A relationship is for two but some hoes can't count." RMFT!!! A hoe funna get clap when I see her @sweet_jen

Vanessa: Nah see now that you showed me this shit I'm pissed. I didn't care if they was talking shit about me just cause of Jaquan. If that's her nigga I'm gone let her have her nigga. I really don't care for him right na. But the fact that they wanna jump me. They ass gone see on Monday wassup.

Sid: Shaking my head nessa. How I feel about all of this is why the fuck is you jumping in somebody else fight. Subtweeting somebody who ain't following you on twitter. Did Jenny even see you?

Vanessa: Hold up how she looks like

Sid: Hold up *shows picture*

Vanessa: Oh what the fuck. I always seen her around. Expessially when I'm with Jaquan but he never speak to her.

Sid: Nessa. See. Don't let that pretty face fool you.