Chapter 10

NEXT DAY

Sid: Vanessa wassup. 

Vanessa: Wassup Sid

Sid: My dick. That's what's up. *laughing* You gunna turn up today

Vanessa: Nigga I'm already turned up from yesterday and hell yeah I'm turtned up today. Turnt up to the max.

Sid: You a bad bitch. Look confront them in the bathroom cause they be skipping in there to get to B lunch cause Salena said they skipping today.

Vanessa: Ight

A LUNCH

Sid: Girl you better eat before you fight I want you to throw up on the bitch

Vanessa: *laughs*  I'm not hungry

Sid: Well then bitch eat a apple.  You need something to make you strong and girl you better no fight like no white bitch pulling on hair.

Vanessa: I don't fight like no little hoe.

Sid: Mhm I'm gunna check her edges cause she got braids in her hair.

Vanessa: *laugh* She had them braids for a good minute.

Sid: She diffinitly did.  You talk to Jaquan?

Vanessa: Nope I turned off my phone. Jerry said he's doing lunch dention.

*bell rings*

Sid: Ugh!  The bell done rang. I wish I could go. But God ain't bless with a pussy *hugs me*

Vanessa: I'll tell you how it went down.

Sid: Be a dear and walk me to class since you ain't going.

Vanessa: Fine.  Wait they over there.

Sid: Ugh fuck.  Well do ya thing.

Vanessa: Welp here goes *walks in the bathroom*

Vanessa: Hey. *waving*

Jenny and Salena looks at each other

Salena:Hi *nods head*

Jenny: *nods head*

Vanessa: So what was T about me.

Salena: Huh? *Confused*

Jenny: Um.. *Folding arm*

Vanessa: Y'all bitches are clowns *laughing *

Jenny: What are you talking bout?

Vanessa: Oh you don't know? Don't come putting my name in yall mouth talking bout y'all gone jump me with yo little  friend Jenny. *Laughs* I'll woop yo friend pussy ass and yo pussy ass when that damn baby come out.

Jenny: You need calm ya ass down

Vanessa: Calm down? You don't know who I am but you gone find out since you wanna jump me for a stupid boy. Talking bout calm down. Y'all hoes have no type of chill. I don't fight for no nigga and Jenny you should've checked ya nigga before y'all started talking shit. Oh y'all big and bad on the sites but ain't shit off it. I been being humble not giving a fuck what you or her say but the fact that you tryna jump me man that just got me fucked up.

Salena: Girl please It's not about Jaquan. It's the fact that everytime I come around you acting like you got beef mean mugging us. So yeah bitch we was funna jump you. *Rolling her eyes*

Vanessa: That's my face. If you must know. I ain't know nothing about her and Jaquan. I didn't know y'all asses exist till yesterday. I have a natural mug. Yet yo ass don't got the balls to fight one on one and let me know cause yo ass know you gone get whoop. Exactly why Jenny can't speak for herself cause she knows it's true.  Simple ass that. Don't let me catch you slipping hoe.

Salena: It's like whatever. We can do it right now

Vanessa: What?! *Claps* Round of applause for this hoe. You got balls? Why?  Cause you master grew you some? See I heard about you.. You nothing but just a follower. You a wannabe. Just stop. Cause you gunna fall apart when that gets to your head.

Salena: Do wanna fight or not?

She punches me in the side off my face and caught me off guard I punch her right in the face it made a big clap.

Salena: Biiiiiiitch *she's holding her face and begins to cry*

Vanessa: The hell? *Looking confused* That's it?

Salena:*sniff*

Vanessa: Shit... Yo jaw look fuck up. Better go check that out.

Salena: Fuck you dumb ass  bitch

Jenny tryna help her up and just looks at me.

Vanessa: I'ma dumb ass bitch that knock yo ass out. *laughing out the bathroom*

I'm done with this school. I want another bitch to mess with me and throw dirt on my name.  I'll let that hoe respect me and my name. Just as I walk out the bathroom I seen Jaquan I try to past him but he followed me

Jaquan: *Walks up to me* Why yo ass all chessy

Vanessa: Oh I just met your girlfriend. *Looks at him with stank look* Yeah, I know about Jenny..