Town

I woke up, yawning. I looked around.

It has been a few days, the Paladins decided to stay longer. I counted all of them but someone was missing.

The blue one.

I got up and got dressed, I put my hair in a bun, going outside. I grabbed the water, then going to the flowers.

There he was, talking with them.

"I mean, I actually hoped I'd come back here and find him, find him alive, I was hoping I would. I mean, I love him, I want to marry him. But... He's gone" He said softly. I walked over.

"Well, maybe he's still around" I said, going and watering the flowers. Blue had jumped, looking to me.

"How- How long have you been there?" Blue asked, I turned to him.

"Not long, I just came here to water the flowers. Seems you've already talked to them, so I don't have to do that today" I said. Watering the rest of the flowers. Lance was withering again. I frowned to this, I knew that his hurt was completely out of my control now. I turned to Blue. His isn't out of my control.

"Come on" I said, walking away, I grabbed a basket. Blue was confused.

"What are you doing?" Blue asked. I grabbed another basket, handing it to Blue.

"We are going into town, let's go" I said, walking along. I turned to Blue, waiting for him to follow. He was a bit shocked and confused, but snapped out of it, coming with me.

Lance's Pov

"So what's with the basket thing?" I asked, Yorak looked to me.

"Well, it helps us know people have left the house, and so we can carry more things. We have a lot, and we take one or two when shopping, depending on what we're going to buy. But, Don will know what it means, so no one will panic seeing that we're gone" Yorak explained. I nodded.

"So, what's the relationship between you two? You and Donovan, I mean" I asked. Yorak smiled.

"I would like to say it is friends who live together but it seems that everyone sees it as a mother daughter relationship. I'm not sure what that looks like, I have no memory of how that would be, so maybe that is our relationship" Yorak said. I hummed.

"Well, I can confirm, it's like oldest sister to mother relationship. I have both and they act the way you two do around each other" I said. Yorak smiled.

"Thank you for telling me" Yorak said. I smiled.

"No problem" I said.

When we made it there, it wasn't like the market, it was more like a little town with stores and maybe some apartments side by side. We went thru stores, looked around, maybe getting something. Of course going to the sweet store and trying weird alien sweets, buying some we liked, even if Yorak didn't really like sweets.

Then we made it to this one little shop, it just had lost of nicknacks and stuff. Like a thrift store. We walked around a bit, but I spotted Yorak staring at something. I looked over to it. It was a small decoration, a wire tree, or two of them, growing onto each other, having red and blue hearts hanging from it, some purple in some places. I looked at the price, it was cheap for what it was.

"Let's get it" I said, Yorak looked at me. A bit shocked.

"U- Um... I don't know. It just kind of... Reminded me of something" Yorak said.

"All the most reason to buy it" I said, picking it up. Yorak seemed shocked, but then smiled.

"Okay, we'll do you see anything that catches your eye?" Yorak asked. I hummed, looking around. I stopped a lion push, with rainbow on it. A rainbow lion plush. I grabbed it.