Chapter 7

Crawfords POV

I knock on Jackie's and Paris's door waiting for a answer. Moments later Jackie opens the door. She's wearing red and black leggings with a black crop top and her hair up. She looked so beautiful. "Hey" She smiles up at me. "Hey gorgeous" I wink at her and she flushes. "Come in" she steps aside, allowing me access into her apartment. I smile and walk in, the apartment smelled like lavender. " Wow the place is looking good so far" I say looking around the place. Jackie looked a little uncomfortable, "Yeah, I still have a little to unpack still" she shrugs it off sitting on the couch. "So do you want help or-" "YES!" she groans and walks in the kitchen. I lightly chuckle and follow her. There were 5 boxes on the floor that were untouched. I grabbed a box and started to unpack.

Paris's POV

We pull up to a Starbucks and I still cant believe the conversation me and Chris had only moments ago. Did he really see me as his girlfriend? I knew he liked me but I didn't really think he liked me that much.

"Hello, Earth to Paris, are you in there?" Chris waves a hand in front of my face. I grab his hand from continuing the action and bite it. "Ouchy!" Chris yelps, jumping back in his seat. "Haha! gotcha" I yell and unbuckle my seat belt. "Par, that fuckin hurt you vampire!" He play cries. I laugh "Ooh Im Edward I'm gunna suck your blood!" I say in a Dracula voice. "Oh damn your pretty sexy then, can I be Bella, your human girlfriend?" He says in a girly voice. I grab my stomach from laughing to hard. "Baby, calm down!" Chris says to me, trying to calm me. "Lets go" I get out of the car and walk up to the front of the shop. Chris grabs my hand and

we walk in.

Chris's POV

We just got done enjoying our Starbucks and we just decided to go for a walk on the lake. "So what are your plans after college" I ask her. "Well," she starts off, looking out onto the water "I want to go to LA and become a photographer, its been my dream." She smiles looking back at me. "I just want to become a 'real deal' rapper one day" I smile back at her "Yeah I know." I was kinda disappointed that she was going to LA and I was going to be staying here in Caria and doing recordings for my Uncle. But I don't want to get in the way of her dreams. "So about earlier..." Paris drifts off mid-sentence. I know what she is thinking about.

I really want her to be my girlfriend, but in the right way.

"Yeah..." I reply, not really sure what to say. "Never mind" She says and that was the last thing we said for a while.

(Sorry for the short chapter guys :(

Don't worry! Secrets will be revealed soon! And when I say soon,

I mean it as in the NEXT CHAPTER!!

Get ready :)

Enjoy! :))