Chapter 29

Luke's POV

I was hoping Paris and Chris would show up soon.

Well mostly Paris anyways.

I know I shouldn't, but I may have a small crush on her.

But it really wasn't anything serious, I mean, I couldn't do that t Chris. He was one of my best mates.

"Heyyy boys." Paris walks in the room wiggling her fingers in the air. We all laugh at her and walk up to her.

"What's up hunk of nothin." I say to her and she rolls her eyes.

"Nothing much you pice of shi-" she got cutoff by someone.

"Be nice." Chris says coming up behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist from behind.

I don't know why, but it made me kind of jealous.

"Awe it takes the fun out of everything." She pouted and I laughed at her cuteness.

"behave." Chris tells her and let's her go.

"Fine." she pouts again and crosses her arms.

"Let's go harmonize ladies!" Michael says in a girly voice and claps his hands together.

He was such a little kid.

•••••

Chris's POV

Paris looked so peaceful when she slept. Ok, I'm not trying to be like a creeper or anything, but I was watching her sleep after a long day of classes.

I was bored as fuck, but I wasn't tired at all.

I finally decide to stop being a creeper and get out of the room.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a coke from her fridge.

I don't know why I just don't move in here, I practically stay here every night.

Me and Paris have been together for at least 6-7 months.

I couldn't believe I actually had this long of a relationship with a person.

I guess it was because I loved that person so much.

Paris's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

Fuck yes!

I quickly get out of bed and run to where the smell was coming from.

Chris stood in front of the stove with those glasses on.

Oh how I loved his glasses.

I stood there a few moments admiring the way he looked, standing there before I finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Babe it smells so good!" I groan wrapping my arms around him from behind.

He turns his head slightly so he's kissing my forehead.

"I love you" he whispers and my stomach flips.

"And I love you." I whisper back and let go of him.

I grab a plate from the cubbord and throw 3 pancakes that were already done on it.

I grab the syrup from the fridge and the butter and take it to the table.

"Damn I didn't know you could cook." I groan and eat some more

"There's other things I can do that you don't know" he winks and I blush madly.

( yeah, I had to add some Luke action in der :) hope y'all liked it ;) )