Chapter 23

Jackie's POV

I felt so bad for Paris.

Losing her father and having her mom in a coma has completely ruined her.

Its been a week since her dads passing, and funeral and since her mom was in a coma.

The doctors say she has only slightly giving signs of recovery, but not to get our hopes up.

And I know Paris, she was only having a small thought of hope. She wasn't sure what to expect.

I walk down the hall to her bedroom and heard small muffled sobs coming from the other side of the door. I knock a small knock and walk in. "Shes not doing so good." Chris says looking down.

He looked so sad. He's been trying his best to stay strong for Paris, but I knew underneath all that skin, he wanted to cry and break down himself.

"Where is she?" I ask and stare at the wall. I already knew where she was.

"In the bathroom, shes been in there for a hour now just crying." He points towards the bathroom.

In the past week, that bathroom has become her best friend. She would stay in there for hours and cry. One time she cried herself to sleep in there and we had to drag her out.

I nod and walk out, giving Chris some more time to himself.

Chris's POV

She was broken.

And that made me feel broken.

I cancelled a few interviews and recordings so I could stay with her.

She insisted on me just going to them, but I couldn't do that. I couldn't leave her.

I knock on the bathroom door hoping she would let me in. But she never answered, just kept crying. I looked around the room for the credit card that I usually get when I needed to get Paris out of the bathroom.

I slowly open the door to only find the love of my life surrounded in some liquid.

Red liquid.

Blood.

Blood? What? NO!!

"Paris!" I cry and reach out for her and pull her close to me.

I look at her wrists to find fresh cuts. They were bleeding and they wouldn't stop. I grab a towel and cover the wounds up with and and rock her while she cried 'why me' and 'let me die too'. It broke my heart all over again to see her like this. I tried to calm her, and eventually she fell asleep in my arms.

I lift her up off the ground and take her over to the bed. I need to get her cleaned up.

I pick her wrist up and examine her new cuts. She didn't make them very deep, and for that I'm grateful. I try and not wake her up, carefully cleaning them.

When Im done I quickly change and crawl in bed next to her pulling her close to me.

She looked so beautiful, even when she was broken.

"I love you." I whisper to her and fall asleep.

* * *

Paris's POV

I wake up and I wince at the pain I am in.

I look down at my right wrist and see it was bandaged up.

Did I?

No!

I cry again, waking Chris up.

"Baby are you ok?" Chris hops right up and had a worried expression on his face.

"Did I?" I cry and hold up my wrist to him.

He nods, and it makes me cry even more. Why do I continue to do this to myself? I really need to stop. I promised my self and my dad that I would stay strong through this and I broke my promise.

I hated it.

I hated myself.

"Shh, its ok" Chris gently rocks me, hugging on to me and I fall asleep in his arms again.

(I thought I needed a little bit of Jackie in there ;)

Daaang, I hope Paris gets better :(

Tripple update :) Are you guys proud of me :) ???

Love you guys!