Chapter 14

Paris's POV

I sit on my bed while Chris showers. He wanted me to join him, but I think thats a little weird because were not even dating. I mean I would LOVE to shower with Chris Collins, but still, I don't want to make the wrong choice.

"You ok?" Chris asks me. I didn't notice I was staring out into space, and I didn't notice he was standing there. "Yeah." I blink. "I was just thinking." I sigh. "About what?" Chris raises a eyebrow. "Nothing..." I look away. I don't feel like telling him I thought he was the wrong guy, or take anything the wrong way.

Chris walks up to me and grabs my face. "Paris, I would never hurt you, if thats what your thinking. I know you were confused at first, but please know I wont hurt you again. I care about you to much." He tells me. I hope he is telling the truth. Before I know it, he presses his lips to mine. I didn't really know what to do so I just moved my lips with his. The kiss seemed to last forever.

When we broke apart Chris had a huge smirk on his face. "So are we officially going out now?" I ask. "Only if you want to." He smiles at me. "Hmm I don't know" I tease him hiding behind a pillow. He takes the pillow away from me, picking me up and spins me around. "Say yes or Im never putting you down!" he yells. "No no no!" I laugh. "yesss!" He pleas, still not putting me down. "Fine!" I laugh and he sets me down. Just as I thought we were done messing around he tackles me on the bed. I screech and the door opens in seconds. "What the hell!" Jackie yells. Her expression softens when she sees we were just messing around. Knowing Jackie, she must of thought Chris was killing me.

"Get a room you two." Jackie rolls her eyes and closes the door. "Already have one!" I yell back at her and I hear laughing.

(I know sorry :( Another short chapter!

But guys, I'm seriously like really happy and surprised. I already have 398 reads and 43 Votes :) I'm so happy like I cant even! :) So thank you guys so much XOXO <3

Sorry I haven't been updating very much. Im just busy with getting things around for school (Ugg school I just hate it >:( ) And I have to babysit allot :/

I also am writing this on my ipod so I barley have any internet...Sorry guys..

But anyways Im just so grateful of how well this book is doing! Like I thought it was horrible and no one liked it...I thought wrong!

Shanks you!!!

ILY ALL!!!! :) :) <3 )