Chapter 27

"Hey baby?" Chris calls for me at the other end of the hall. "Yeah?" I call back heading his way. When I reached him he looked a mix of confused and upset.

I turn my head into the room he was looking into and my heart dropped.

Oh no.

This is bad.

9 roses lay next to each on my bed only 3 inches apart exactly. A note lay above the fifth and the sixth rose with a red ribbon tiring it together.

I knew what this was.

"Par do you know what this is? I didn't do this!" He runs his fingers through his hair. As much as I didn't want to know what this was, I already did. I slowly walk up to the bed and pick up the note. I untie the red ribbon and open the note carefully.

Dear, my sweets,

Long Time no see right babe? ;) I already know where you live if you can't tell. Thought you could get rid of me? Think again :) you and Chris better watch it. Remember all those good few years and the amazing memories? I do :) Hope to see you soon babe.

Xoxo buck <3

I drop the note to the floor and start to cry. Chris quickly picks up the note and reads through it carefully. "Paris what does he mean?" His voice shakes.

One thing I never told Chris, and I hoped he never found out, was that I used to date Buck. Way back in high school, we went to different schools, but I met him through one of my best friends Lydia. He ended up ruining mine and Lydia's friendship so I decided to end our relationship. We dated for a year and then it was done. Just like that.

"Chris, I-" I tried but he cut me off. "Paris did you date Buck?" He sounded heart broken and I wanted to cry even more. "Chris hear me out ok?" he nodded and sat on the edge of the bed, right envy to the spot I had sat on the floor. He looked at me and motioned me to continue.

"When I was in high school, about 9th grade I think, I was lonely and no one really seemed to care for me except my best friend Lydia. Her other friend that went to the high school here had a brother and one time when me and Lydia were skyping her, her brother came in the background asking for something. I guess you can say me and Buck started talking after that and you know I fell for him." I looked down at my hands and tried not to feel guilty for not telling him before. I knew I should of told him, but I was afraid if he might leave me. "Par why...why wouldn't you tell me." he puts his fingers under my chin trying to make me look at him.

"Your going to leave me now." I cry for what seems the thousandth time tonight.

( Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER :( I've just been really busy

I tried to make this chapter really long for you guys though :) Hopefully it will make up for being so late.

I'll update soon :) )