Chapter 18

Rocky's POV

Chris didn't have his skanky little girlfriend here. I swear, she changed him, not in a good way, but in a bad; he didn't want anything to do with me or May at all. "Chris!" I yell walking up to him, in fake tears. Me and May came up a plan to get out Chris away from the bitch. "What do you want May." he says out of frustration and I fake cry some more. "My boyfriend Jake cheated on me with your girlfriend Paris!" I cry some more and his facial expression shatters to what seems like a million pieces. "W...what?" He stutters. "I know, its hard to believe but I caught them together!" I cry out some more.

Even though I knew it was all a lie, I really wanted my baby back. I mentally smirk inside my head.

"No...you, you didn't." He stutters more and takes a step back. I nod my head and cry some more. "Its true! I broke up with him because of it!" I rush up to him and give him a hug.

Man he smelt so good!

Good thing he is MINE now!

"What?" Chris was on the verge of tears. Oh great, here we go. (note the sarcasm)

He pushes me back and shakes his head furiously. "No, no! Dammit!" He pounds his fist on the wall next to him in the store.

He was crying now.

He rushed out of the small store and got in his car and left.

Great! Chris was finally mine, and not that skanky bitch's.

Chris's POV

No.

I couldn't believe what May was telling me.

Did Paris really sleep with Jake?

For all I knew, Paris was still a virgin.

I was really pissed now.

I pull into our apartment and rush up the stairs and knock on Paris and Jackie's door as loud as I could.

"Open the fucking door!" I yell and the door swings open.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Jackie spat. Like literally fucking spat on me.

"What the hell was that for!" I yell at her. "Well its not every night your best friends boyfriend comes knocking on the door pissed as ever at 10:00 at night!" She yells at me.

I walk past her.

"Wheres Paris!" I turn down the hall into Paris's room. She wasn't there. Fucking great!

"Where is she!" I was crying again.

"Calm the fuck down! She went to your apartment like 2 minuets ago looking for you!" she yells and I dart for the door.

I open up the door to my apartment looking for her.

I needed to get to the bottom of this.

"Paris!" I yell and she comes around the corner.

"Whats wrong!" She could tell I was angry and tried the best to calm me down.

"Did you fucking cheat on me!" I yell only inches from her face grabbing her wrists. I wasn't trying to hurt her, and I hope I wasn't.

"Ok one, let go of me! And two, why the hell do you even think you can say that!" She yells at me and I let go of her, but still don't move an inch.

"May told me! She fucking told me she caught you and her ex sleeping together! Is that true!" I just cant believe she would do anything like that. It wasn't who I thought she would be.

Paris laughed. "Are you seriously kidding me right now? Your telling me you believe everything that whore says to you? I would never, in a million years cheat on you Chris! I fucking love you to death and you seriously think I would do that! Wow!" She huffs and crosses her arms. I relax a little by her words.

She loved me?

( Cliff hanger, I know ;)

Sorry, I know another short chapter, I'm sorry guys :(

Im trying to update as much as I can for you!

Soooo Our World Collide is officially going to be deleted :( But, I SAID BUT! Im making a story exactly like it, with the same characters and everything. (I don't know If I already told you guys this, so my apologizes if I did). Its called.....................................................................Shattered from the start

•*•*•

Bahaha :)

Check it out, see if you like it, well its not published yet, but will be real soon! Ill let you guys know when it is ok? Ok! :) :) :) :)

Ilyasfm :) <3 You guys make my world go round :) So thanks for that :') )