Chapter 5

Chris's POV

"So whats that girls name that your meeting here? Ferris?" Rocky says into my ear. I was growing more annoyed each minute. Rocky was my ex girlfriend from a few months ago and she couldn't seem to get over me. She always had her group of friends come around me to trap me.

"Paris" I correct her "And she will be here any moment so will you please just leave." I ask her in the nicest way possible. Just as Rocky laughs Paris walks in with a red head. We meet eye contact I almost jump out of my skin. I also almost forgot Rocky was right next to me running her hands through my hair. And I knew it looked bad when I see Paris looking straight at us.

Rocky sees her to, but doesn't move away from me. "Hey Chris" Paris smiles at me looking at Rocky with disgust "who is this?" Paris dryly asks nodding over to Rocky. I open my mouth to tell her Rocky was my friend and just my friend when she speaks for me. "Im Chris's girlfriend" she smirks at Paris and me both " you must be ferris" she chuckles and that was all it took for Paris to turn around and walk out.

Shit!

I push Rocky off of me "What the hell Rocky" I yell at her and she laughs more. I take a quick look at Crawford and the red head with a confused look. I would ask him about it later, I have enough things to worry about right now.

Paris's POV

I cant believe he has a fucking girlfriend! And she was there on our date! He could at least told me before I show up all excited! Just as I turn around the corner on my way back to our apartment I hear my name being yelled at me. "Paris! Wait!" I hear that voice again. Ugh hasn't he done enough?

I turn around to face him.

"Haven't you done enough? You actually had me believe you liked me! But ends up you have a girlfriend that you were keeping from me! But on our date, you decide to bring her along!" I yell at him on the verge of tears.

He chuckles slightly.

"So this is a date?" He smiles at me.

I shake my head out of frustration and turn around to walk away.

Chris grabs my wrist and turns me around, "Thats not what I meant dammit" He looks to the right of him and back to me, " Of course it was a
date! But I didn't bring rocky there! And she is not my girlfriend I don't have one...yet..." He looks at me licking his lips and I feel my cheeks heat. "Rocky is my ex, she is like obsessed with me! I found her cheating on me and we've been broken up for a few months now! Please, I do really like you!" he pleas and I'm speechless. Should I forgive him? Its not like it was his intention for Rocky to be around him All the time. "Ok.....But your paying!" I say walking past him, walking to the fro-yo. I could tell he was Smiling.

I walk into the store and try to find Jackie and Crawford. At least their date didn't get ruined by some dumb bitch. Or maybe.....it did.

Rocky was sitting right next to Crawford, a little to close. And even though I cant see Jackie's face, I can tell everything was awkward. I take a quick look back at Chris and walk towards them. When she sees me she smiles a 'innocent' smile.

"Okay bitch, you need to get away from Crawford and Jackie! They came here for a date and they don't need some dumb jealous bitch to ruin it! You already ruined mine!" I yell at her and she flinches at my words. Crawford and Chris stand there with their mouths open, but Jackie doesn't seem so surprised. She knows I stand up for myself. "Well I'm sorry that Chris wanted me and not you honey." she smiles at me.

"I think you misunderstood," I say walking over to Jackie's frozen yogurt, picking it up, I walk back over to Rocky and pour it all over her head, "Get out and leave us alone." I smile at her and she runs out of the shop. I set the rest of the fro-yo down and wipe my hands off.

Chris runs up to me giving me a big hug "That was amazing Paris! I didn't know you could be that aggressive." he sets me down. "Well messing with me is one thing, but messing with Jackie and her date, that just pisses me off even more." I smile up at him.

I look over at Jackie who was engaged in a conversation with Crawford.

Chris leads me over to a table after we get fro-yo. I got strawberry and he got vanilla. "So that was intense" he smiles at me, referring to what just happened. "Yeah" I laugh "I think she looked even better wearing that fro-yo" I laughed, him laughing to.

The rest of the night was mostly about our lives and what not.

Me and Jackie walked into our apartment and I flopped down on the couch. "What a night." I sigh. "It was amazing wasn't it" Jackie adds. She was so happy when Crawford told her 'bye beautiful' and hugged her. I mean my date with Chris was so amazing and so unreal, that I didn't know what to think of it. I was waiting for Chris to text me like he said he would. On that thought, my phone vibrates,

From: 5176672354

Hey babe :) Wanna meet tomorrow ;)

To: 5176672354

Maybe :) That depends where.

From: Pretty eyes :)

Well where ever :) By the way, I'm your neighbor :) Ill pick you up at noon ;)

To: Pretty eyes :)

Ok. But don't forget your brother ;) Jackie will need some company!

From: Pretty eyes :)

Will do. See you tomorrow babe :)

I put my phone on the charger and get to bed.

( So how did you like the chapter? I didn't know Paris had that in her! lol :) So, anyways! If you guys are wondering who I picture as Jackie in the story, its Ariana Grande, but again, you can picture who ever you want in the story :) Update soon :) )