Chapter 25

"Mom, I know you cant hear me, but when you wake up, promise me you will never leave me." A single tear slides down my face. It hurt so much to see her like this. After my fathers passing, I don't think I could handle another one. Chris supportively wraps his arms around me pulling me into a tight hug. "Baby everything will be all-right. Like I said, your mom will wake up soon."

"Please, lets just go." I look away from my almost lifeless mom, silently sobbing. I have been here for three hours, and no sign of her waking up has happened. I wasn't prepared for the worst.

"Okay, come on." Chris pulls me up and I give my mom a quick small kiss on her forehead. "Ill be back soon." I whisper to her and walk out with Chris.

* * *

"You hungry?" Chris looks at me from the tv and I nod. More like starving.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out to see who I got a message from.

From: Lukey

Do u and Chris wanna get sumthing to eat w/ me and boys?

The message read.

I smile and answer him back quickly.

To: Lukey

Sure :) me and Chris r starving anywayz. Meet u at wattaburger in 10?

From: Lukey

Sure :) looking forward 2 seeing u guys there.

I look up at Chris, "Luke just invited us to eat with him and the boys at wattaburger. You in?" I ask him getting up from the couch. "Yeah sure, lets go." He says and joins me by the door.

"Lets go" he smiles at me and grabs my hand.

"Off to see the wizard!" I sing and he laughs. "lets go then." He smiles and we walked arm in arm down to our car.

I loved this boy with all my heart.

I hoped he knew that.

(Heyyo guys :) miss me?

Eh just kidding, you probably only missed my writing :)

Sorry this chapter is so late and so short. I would of made it longer, but its like 10:00 over here :/ I tired and I have damn school in the morning. Ugg I hate 9th grade :(

Sooo happy, I could cry :') I have 1k reads :)

Yaayy this makes me so happy you have no idea :)

Thank you guys soooo much :)

Ilya)