Prologue

Ross lynch is what you could your regular average good looking popular guy. Although he is completely aware of the amount of girls, who wished they were his girlfriend. He doesn't let that get to his head. In school like Jefferson high, there is always one Queen Bee. Right?

Well laura marano is what you can call your Queen Bee of Jefferson high, boys and girls worshipping on the ground she walks on. Exquiste features like amazing body, white soft long legs, carmel highlights with a hint of blonde down at the tips, deep brown eyes you can get lost in, and the most amazing pink soft juicy lips that will make you melt.

Unlike with Ross, where girls threw themsleves at him and he doesn't do much, Laura does a lot. she has never had a steady boyfriend nor does she want in fact. Never fallen in love because all the guys she's ever met just want to have sex with the famous "laura marano" but only to brag about with his buddies later.

No she does not hate love. She just has never been in love and she doesn't long for it either. But it would be nice at some point to go on a date that doesn't involve getting her into bed and never speaking again. 

But as the Queen Bee, she has image to maintain.So she has made-out with a couple of guys here and there, nothing serious of course.

But what happens when the Queen Bee and Mr. popular guy across paths, known as what you'd called a "girl player". laura marano decides to take the challenge of making Ross lynch fall in love with her, since he's never had girlfriend and she never had boyfriend.

Although, countless girls swear they've slept with him and he's good in bed. 

"Get him to fall in love with you first and then you'll be the complete Queen Bee."

"it will be easy." she said.

But will it an Easy Love?

Or will she end up falling for him First.

Find out in A Players Game.