Chapter 4

Laura Pov

I sat in room all weekend, thinking and thinking about what Hannah said to me at the mall.

"Humiliate someone in front of the school so that they know you mean business."

Could I go through with it? What if I hurt someone very deeply? What if they ended up dead or something?

Ugh why is being popular in high school so complicated!

I laid back down my bed and let out a sigh in frustration. I had already accepted to do whatever it meant to be considered Queen Bee worthy.

No way in hell, am I gonna let Chelsea take the spot as Queen bee! That bitch is going down.

I felt a buzzing on my night stand and glanced at my screen, it was an incoming message from Hannah.

"You have 21 days to make a guy fall in love you, and on the 21 first day you have you dump him in front of the whole school."

21 days! Is that even possible?

Aw fuck. What did I get myself into?

I was thinking of texting back and for split second the idea of refusing to do this crossed my mind but that's when another message from Hannah came through.

"If you fail to complete the task, then you are kick out of the group completely and you'll be the one humiliated."

I read the message over three times, I have to get a guy to fall in love with me in 21 days or else my reputation is ruined.

I have worked to hard and long to let it come crumbling down now.

Plus how hard can be to get a guy to fall in love with me? I just hope I find one.

I texted back Hannah saying that I would start looking tomorrow, but her response is the one that put me on the edge.

"No need, I already have to guy."

"Who is it?"

I waited for her response, minutes passed and I saw no new notification from her. 15 minutes later she replied back:

"You'll find out tomorrow."

Great so she already has the guy, picked out. Now I all have to do is wait and see.

-----------------------------------------

To my dismay I couldn't sleep properly at night at all, the only thing on my mind was how was going to get a guy to fall in love with me and then dump him in front of the whole school?

I wondered if the guy Hannah picked was going to be cute, snobby, or in the very least smart? Because I cannot go out with a guy who doesn't know who Shakespeare was? Or at least know somewhat of their geography.

Be there and regretted that.

Although, it was cute watching Brian be amazed that there are two Virginias. Or that Oregano isn't a state but a spice.

But anyways I guess, tomorrow I find out who my new boyfriend might be.

-------------------------

The Next Day

I woke to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ear. Ugh, it's a new day. I glanced at my clock and saw that it was time for school.

For the first time, I wasn't exactly happy about it mostly because I was a bit nervous about the task thing.

I got up out of bed and headed to my bathroom to shower, after like 20 minutes of the letting water run down my body.

I got out and put on my black & white dress with a short beige jacket over it. My black heels to match with my dress, I did light makeup on my face.