Chapter 3

At Mall

"Okay so let's go Forever 21 first, then Hot topic, Oh and we should go to DSW for the shoes, American Apparel,and-" Isbel was rambling about stores.

"Izzy! stop babling and let's start shopping or else we won't have time for anything." Hannah said while shaking her to stop talking.

"Yay shopping!" Izzy said while jumping up and down as Hannah let her go.

Laura chuckled and started walking towards forever 21 as everyone else followed.

It's only right since she's Queen Bee.

While the girls did some shopping for tomorrow night's party, Laura sneaked out of the clothing store and went across to the music store. Since she already had spent a lot of money on clothes and her outfit was done, she decided to explore the music store.

Mostly none of the girls were interested in music like she was, they all found it complicated when it came to learning notes or playing an instrument. Given that her dad was always on a business trip, as child laura asked for a music room.

And who could resist her big brown puppy dog eyes, certainly not her dad when it came to keeping her happy.

When she walked inside the store she felt her breath being taken away, and she was mesmerized by the amount of instruments the store had. It felt like heaven to her, and then she saw it.

It was big,

It was shiny,

It was all alone for her to play with and it was calling her name.

She looked around making sure noone was watching and she sat down on the bench, she glided her fingers across the keys. They felt so good under small fingers, slowly starting in the key of G, she began to play a familiar tune her father sang to her when she couldn't sleep.

Imagine by John Lennon

Knowing that if she sang someone would hear her she just humed the lyrics and rocked from Left to right keeping the beat in her head and closed her eyes.

She felt a presence near her and opened her eyes, she saw no one. Her could of swore someone was watching her.

"LAURA!" She stopped playing and turned around quickly looking towards the door and saw Isabel making hand wild gestures motioning to come where she was standing.

She took one more glance around the store before walking towards her friends.

"laura why didn't you tell me you were going somewhere else, Isabel drove me nuts looking for shirts!" Jenny complained.

"Sorry, I was done buying and I got curious towards the music store so left for a couple of minutes." Laura replied sympathetically and nervous simle.

"You've be gone for half and hour." Raini said.

"Oh well, I must have lost track of time playing." laura said.

"Well lets get some food or coffee, cause it's like 4:30pm and I'm hungry." Hannah said walking towards the food court.

Laura Pov

I was looking around the food court for something to eat when I saw the ice cream parlor, since it was pretty hot. I decided to have a milkshake instead of food.

"Guys I want a milkashake, I'll be right back." I said to the girls as I walked towards the Ice cream parlor. Luckly for me, it wasn't that busy and there was a cute boy at the counter!

"Hi what can I get you?" he said with a sweet smile. His eyes were brown but shiny!

"Can I get a chocolate milkshake?" I asked sweety and he just nodded and went to the far right to start making it.