Chapter 13 Part 1

Laura Pov

The cold metal pressed against my back as his body caged me in a corner.

This was a feeling I never wanted to disappear, the feeling of his lips attached to mine. The millions of butterflies that fluttered inside my stomach as we exchanged saliva.

Our bodies pressed firmly against each other, the unbarring electricity ran inside my body as we tried to kiss for thousands of minutes with oxygen being needed, I wanted his warm lips against mine, his intoxicating scent to remain impregnated among my clothes so that I could feel his presence during the long hours he wasn't next to me.

I wanted his hands to hold mine, so that he could warm them up or for his body frame to perfectly fit mine as he hugged me tightly. His arms were the greatest place to be and the safest for me.

I would be in denial of I didn't say that I wasn't desperate to be cuddled up to him all day, that I didn't fancied having his body mushed with mine just like our lips were but this time without clothes. The boy was walking sex god and I'll be damn if I didn't say that I didn't yearn for his touch, smoothly gliding on my skin.

Ross was the only guy I knew who set up looking like a tomato in under a minute. His smile made my heartbeat and his voice made me shiver as he spoke, it was so deep.

The way my body responded to his touch or words he said. I never knew that one boy could make me melt at just the sight of him.

This were all the feelings he made me feel, and I feared that if the space was big enough in one moment it would all crumble to pieces.

I could care-less about my bruised plumped lips or that my body instantly connected itself to Ross as we came close, making me look like a clingy girlfriend.

He was my drug and my heart was aching for him, just like my body.

"I.have.a.basketball.meeting." He said pulling away from me but I didn't like it, so I pulled him back.

We were so close together that I felt his chest rumble into mine as he chuckled.

"Laura." He breathed out.

"I have to go." He said slowly down the kiss.

"No." I whined. I could never get tired of kissing him.

"Baby I promise we'll continue later." He said pulling away from me as I opened my eyes.

"Promise?" I said pouting.

"Yes." He said snaked his arms around my waist and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Fine." I huffed out as I peck his lips one last time.

"Later cutie." He said and starting walking away taking his warm-ness with him.

I sighed as starting out my things for my sixth-class, I had already my 'Lynch lunch.'

I was about taking my English book when my locker slammed shut by a hand and three unhappy girls were staring at me.

Oh Shit this isn't going to be good.

"Hey girls...How's it going?" I said awkwardly these last couple of days haven't been so good with them.

"Hey girls!?"

"How's it going!?" Hannah said pissed.

"Hmm well gee let's see." She said as she thought hard.

"Jenny fail the math quiz."

"Izzy got detention."

"And I well... I just spent the entire morning hanging posters for the sweethearts dance by myself! So how do you think its going!" She yelled. Clearly, I had missed a lot with the girls since I was with Ross. But his lips touch mine the world is just another dream. Especially when his tongue does-"

"Laura!" They yelled snapping me away from another Ross dream.

"Hm what? Oh yeah." I said holding my books awkwardly and glancing at the floor. I sighed what a horrible friend am I.

"Look girls I'm sorry, I got caught up with-"

"Your new boy-toy of a boyfriend." Hannah smirked.

"Ross is not my boy-toy!" I said frustrated, they looked at me weird.

"I mean look guys, I'm mean look guys, I'm sorry and I'll make it up to you guys! I promise." They crossed their arms over chest and looked at me disbelieving.

Hannah scoffed.

"How?" She said.

Great I didn't expect them to want me to fix things now. Now what am I supposed to do?

I tapped my finger against my book and jumbled my words as I tried to come up with something.

"Ross's friend Gray and Lake are throwing a party! You guys can go and we'll have an awesome time!" I said excitedly.

"You mean Greg and Jake?" Jenny said smiling.

"Yeah them!"

"Why would we want too?" Izzy asked still with a sad look on her face.

"Because it will fun there's a Dj, drinks, and College guys will be going." I said in a sing-songy way with a smirk on my face.

The girls immediately hugged me and squealed.

"Awesome! When's the party?" Hannah said breaking the hug.

"His place at 8pm." I said happy that my girls are back.

"We've missed you Laura."

"I've missed you too."

(Bell Rings)

"Time to go." We said sadly as we pulled away and walked to class.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Greg's House

By the time Ross and I had arrived to Greg's house, the music was blaring so loud that you could hear it from the drive away. Hundreds of Red plastic cups everywhere, people dancing, laughing, and stumbling all over the front lawn.

I linked arms with Ross as we walked inside his friend's house, the air reeked of beer and sweaty musk. Squeezing his hand tighter so that I wouldn't lose him in the crowd. Ross frequently checked back to see if I was still there as we pushed through sweaty dirty dancing bodies.

Bright lights and loud blasting music sure knew how to make people feel right at a club.

There wasn't a corner that wasn't being sued by drunken couples or strangers sucking each other faces off. Or shoving each other tongue down their throats.

Which reminds me Ross owns me an unfinished make out session. ;)

After 20 minutes of looking I had finally spotted the girls. Ross really needed to use the bathroom so he went looking for one like 15 minutes ago, leaving me here alone.

Jenny was chatting with a guy a bit taller than her with green eyes and black hair. Hannah was talking some blonde with blue-dyed hair tips chick with big boobs and some brunette guy. Izzy was wasting no time as she was straddling some blonde guy with fluffy hair on the couch. He had a muscle tee with a flannel shirt.

Whoa that girl moves quickly. I chuckled.

Wait... Muscle tee and flannel shirt! Ross was wearing that!

Oh hell no!

VOTE/COMMENT

THIS CHAPTER WAS GOING TO BE TOO LONG IF I DID IT IN ONE SHOT, SO I SPLIT IT INTO TWO PARTS. I will posted the next part of chapter tonight or tomorrow.

Please your thoughts!

Enjoy!