Chapter 12

I had always been use to the drools, the glares, and jealously of other people as they threw themselves at me, wanting my attention as I walked down the hall.

But for the first time in forever, being the center of attention made me feel nervous and self-conscious. I'm pretty sure Ross felt it too as he gave me a gentle squeeze in my hand and a reassuring smile.

Our hands were connected, laced one with other as we walked down to our lockers. The constant whispers of people and awkward wails of girls who wanted Ross to date them was heard in the hallway.

Most people were shocked and others seemed happy. But the person I cared about at the moment was Ross. He passed by everyone with a giant smile on his face as he slightly swung our hands back and forth.

He looked so happy and it made me happy.

By the time the bell had rung announcing that it was first period, Ross snaked his arms around my waist and gently kissed me.

I let myself get lost in the kiss as his warm lips hover over mine and slowly connected with each other. It was like every fiber inside me lit up on fire as his body touched mine. Unable to contain myself, I pulled him closer to me.

"I'll..see..you...after..5th." Ross said pecking my lips.

"Ok." I whispered.

"Later Babe." He said and walked away.

I watched as his figure disappeared into the crowd of mindless students, I bit my lip and I could still taste his sweet minty fresh breath on my lips. A taste I hope would taste until our lips meet again.

Only 4 periods to go.

===========

Lunch

After a dread boring period of English class, I walked through the halls, looking for Ross.

I was kinda hungry and to no avail of finding him, I thought I'd meet him inside. As soon I was about to open the door to the cafeteria I felt hands snake around my waist and the next thing I saw was a hard solid chest.

"What the heck!" I looked up and recognized the hazel orbs and goofy grin of a smile on his face.

"Hey" I said grinning.

"And just where do think you're going Missy." He said.

"To lunch, kinda hungry here." I said obviously at him.

"I know you're hungry but that's not we're you're having lunch." What is he talking about?

"But I always have lunch in there? What are you talking about?" I asked officially confused.

"You're having lunch with me." He said with cheeky smile. He picked me up from my legs and quickly started running.

"what...Ross...Put me..down!" I exclaimed in a fit of laughter as he carried me up the stairs and led me to the rooftop.

"Ta-Da."

He set me down in a chair, there was a small table with a lovely pasta plate with bread rolls and rose in a cup set down in the center of it. Some chocolates covered strawberries for dessert. It looked amazing.

"What..what is this?" I said in awe.

"It's our lunch date! Do you like it?" He asked sitting down across from me.

"I love it." I said as I stared into his eyes. Those kind eyes that made my insides turn into mush and gave me the feeling that I can do anything with him by my side.

"No one has ever gone through so much trouble for me." I said looking down at my plate as I fiddled with the pasta.

I felt his hand grab mine and begin to trace circles around my knuckles. I couldn't help but blush.

"Well I believe that most beautiful girl should be treated like a princess, and you deserve everything because you're special." He said smiling I swear my heart rate was off the scale and it was thumping so loud he could hear it. God this boy will be the death of me.

I gave him a shy smile in return and muttered a quick thanks.

"Well then, let's eat." I said breaking our comfortable silence.

-.-.-.-.-..-.-.--..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

We spent the whole lunch period laughing and telling jokes. He fed me chocolate covered strawberries as the rest of the lunch date went go. Once the bell rang, I sighed sadly because I knew that I had to go back to the rest of the world. Where I was Queen Bee Marano and not just simple Laura.

We both stood up from the table and we just stared at each-others gazes smiling.

Ross put his hand into mine and took us back downstairs, we stood in front of the door that led us back into the first floor for bit.

Ross quickly turned around to face me and fumbled with something in his pocket.

"I...I-uh..I got you something." He said nervously. I stared at him to continue and he pulled a chain out of his pocket.

"It's a small gift, really." He said and held up between us.

That's when I noticed it was a key a silver chain with heart on top as the loop, in small print there was engraved Ross initials.

I slowly traced the necklace features with my fingers and looked up to Ross, meeting his eyes and tinted cheeks.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"May I?" he said so formal that I sniffled out a chuckle and turned around allowing him to place the necklace on my neck.

I felt his cold long fingers linger on my skin longer as he had difficulty locking it. But I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his touch on my bare skin. In fact, I desired it more than I should.

Looking into his soft hazel eyes, I felt myself slip away from everything and only remained concentrated in Ross's trance. Everything with him always made me lose my sense of reason and forget the truth behind my intentions.

But he was too much, too much of great guy to let go at the moment. When I was with Ross everything else faded and I only acted on instinct and desire.

Including my teenage hormones at jumping at the opportunity of pushing Ross against the door as our lips met one another, molding together to become one. My hands tangled up in his hair as his hands grabbed a hold of my waist.

There was no use in needing oxygen when I kissed him, because the only air I wanted to breath-in was Ross's and it was the only air I could survive on.

Needless to say... I spent the rest of school day in Ross world and he claimed me as his property for everyone else to see.

VOTE/COMMENT

Hope you guys are enjoying these chapters and story!

Happy New Year! 

Please continue comment your thoughts as I enjoy responding and see your reactions! It helps me know whether the story is good or not.

Oh yeah! Thanks for 10k! Awesome.

Updates are coming faster cause you guys are in for a treat !

Check out my Other Stories!