Chapter 13 part 2

Last time:

Izzy was wasting no time as she was straddling some blonde guy with fluffy hair on the couch. He had a muscle tee with a flannel shirt.

Whoa that girl moves quickly. I chuckled.

Wait... Muscle tee and flannel shirt! Ross was wearing that!

Oh hell no!

Now:

I spit out my drink and quickly dashed over to them with my fists balled.

I pushed Izzy off his lap and quickly slapped her, leaving a bright red mark on her cheek. She held her face in pain and gasped.

"Izzy what the hell! You're suppose to be my best friend, How could you do that me!" I yelled over the music.

"What the fuck are talking about Laura!? What did I do?" She screamed back at me.

"You're making out with my boyfriend!" I yelled at her. I was about to pounce her but Hannah and Izzy quickly stepped in between us.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah my boyfriend Ro-" I turned around to look at Ross on the couch and I realized, it wasn't Ross.

"And your not my boyfriend." I said awkwardly in a quiet voice.

"Your boyfriend is right here." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and there was Ross with a smug look on his face.

"Wait..Riker." Ross said as he stood next to me.

"Hey Ross." Riker said sheeply as everyone was now watching us. I was blushing as hard as a tomato since everyone eyes were glued to me.

I quickly realized what I had done when I looked back at Izzy. I covered my mouth with my hand as Izzy was fuming.

Clearly I am idiot.

"Izzy I'm sorry." Quickly hugging her. She pushed me off.

"You thought I would steal Ross and make out with him?" She questioned angrily.

"Well I-." She cut me off.

"That's low laura! What kinda friend do think I am!" She said and walked away, pulling Riker with her.

Damn it! I screwed up.

I looked to Ross and he looked semi-pissed but also happy.

Probably because I just blurted out that he was my boyfriend to everyone here.

I walked to him and quickly slapped his arm.

"What took you so long?" I scold him. He thought I was going to hug him.

"Why are you hitting me?"

"I thought that was you!"

"Laura I would never cheat on you! I lo- I mean I wouldn't hurt you like that." You mean too much to me. He rubbing his neck awkwardly and smiling what was he going to say that he covered it up?

He pressed me against his body and hugged me. I felt much better, I felt him kiss the top of my head and whisper in my ear "Go find Izzy and apologize."

I noded and hugged him tighter, he always knows what to say.

I'm glad he wasn't cheating on me.

"Ok" I whispered and look up to kiss his lips.

Once we pulled away, I remembered. "You own a make out session mister." I smirked.

"After you find Izzy, I'll give to you." He said and pecked my lips.