Chapter 3

There was a loud bang and the zombie seemed to stop in the air with a look of confusion on its face, then, it fell to the floor with a big bullet hole in its head.

"huh, I figured this would have been more exciting, maybe I should have waited a couple seconds until it had bit one of you." said Jerome walking from around the corner and up to the zombie then shooting it in the head a couple more times. "pitiful peace of crap, probably hadn't caught anything since becoming a zombie."

"I th-think I'm gon b-be sick"  said Jonas and turned around and threw up all over Maddys shoe, Who frowned and kicked him in the shin with her now dirty shoe.

"M-Mr. Jerome sir where did you come from?" said Kyle shaking.

Jerome frowned "would you rather I hadn't come?"

"We'll actually I-"

"Um Thank you for saving us sir" said Ash glaring at Kyle who grinned.

"Where's Phoenix?" demanded Tinsley pointing a finger at Jerome.

Phoenix, the little six year old boy that had ran to get help, suddenly popped out from behind the corner. "I'm here sis, don't worry"

Tinsley ran over to him and started checking his arms and face, tickling him "you sure your ok?"

"Yes yes, I'm fine" said Phoenix, laughing and squirming. "I didn't wun into any oder Dummies wile walking over to da camp."

Kyle snorted "I'm sure you didn't, other wise you would be dead wouldn't you?"

Maddy smacked his arm.

"Ouch! hey what was that fo-"

"At least he was brave enough to go by himself, unlike you Kyle" Lily said smirking. 

"Hey! I said I would if I hadn't have been so sore and if my knife had been sharpened." said Kyle grinning.

"Yea your knife IS really dull Kyle" said Tinsley grinning.

Kyle frowned and looked at Tinsley who was laughing. "Shut up" he said "and I want my knife back"

"I thought u said it could cut through any th-" started Maddy

"Did you get anything on your run out"?  said Jerome interrupting the whole conversation.

"Oh yea" said Ash and turned around and walked a little further into the tunnel and moved aside a couple of crates and brought out a bag. “We got some medical supplies."

"And some Toothbrushes and toilet paper and- “started Jonas.

"Did you get my cigarettes?"  Interrupted Jerome looking greedily into the bag pushing aside everything else.

Ash picked up a smaller bag and took out a pack of Cigarettes and handed them to Jerome who dropped the bag and opened them quickly and lit one right there and inhaled deeply. "ahh now that's better"

all the kids looked at each other skeptically.

"Remind me never to try smoking" whispered Kyle.

Jerome looked around and put the pack in his pocket.

Suddenly there was the sound of foot steps, some slow, and some fast coming from the subway entrance making everyone turn in that direction. "come on we better get out of here, they were probably attracted by the gun shot, and ur screaming" said Jerome and started pushing them in the way of the camp.

"Or Kyles big mouth" whispered Maddy to Tinsley who giggled.

"Come on hurry up" said Jerome who had started running towards the direction of there camp. "We don't want them following us, hopefully the stink of this place will hide our sent"

Everyone started following him and Ash ran back and picked up one of the bags then quickly followed behind just as a Fast zombie called a Jockey came charging around the corner.