Chapter 6

A bright light shined and Ash blinked and once his eyes adjusted he looked around and saw he was back in his classroom at school "Huh?" he said.

"Did you not hear me the first time?" said a voice.

Ash looked around at the front of the class and saw his teacher Mr. Flenderson standing at a chalk board along with some long division problems. He was also currently looking at him.

Ash looked around and saw everyone was looking down at there papers and writing very quickly. "What is going on?"

"Stop day dreaming and do your work Mr. Daniels" said his teacher and went back to writing something on the chalk board.

"What? Sir why are we in the middle of trying to do class!? there's a zombie apocalypse going o-" started Ash, pointing out the Window. But he was interrupted  by his own voice. "sorry sir"

Ash looked around.

"The heck?" he said.

Suddenly a thought came into his head that wasn't his own. "Some people have other things to worry about then math problems you know."

Ash Jumped out of his seat in surprise and looked around, then turned back to his seat and saw that his body hadn't come with him."

"What the..." then it hit him and he stood there stunned. "this is a dream."

He’d never had a dream like this before but he remember reading a book about out of body experience type dreams.

His teacher walked out of the room for a second then came back with a stack of papers. Ash looked down at his dream self. "This is weird" he said.

He then looked down at what his dream self was working on.

"Wait this is this a Februarys review test." he said then looked up at the date on the chalk board and saw what day it was.

"Wait then that means th-" 

Suddenly the ground shoook as there was an explosion and a grey and dark green mushroom cloud of smoke rose into the air about a mile away. everyone looked in that direction out the window.

"N-now no one panic I'm sure theyre just filming a movie or something over there." said Mr. Flenderson surprised.

"I wonder what movie it is." said a voice somewhere behind Ash.

"Maybe that new one, Expendables three? that has explosions in it right?" said another person.

"Oh yea I wanted to see that movie."

Soon everyone was talking about what movie could be being filmed over there and what movies they wanted to see.

"Settle down, Settle down and get back to work." said Mr. Flenderson

Everyone quieted and slowly got back to there work. Though there were still some people whispering in the back of the class.

Ashes dream self got back to his paper to, but the real Ash was still looking out the window at the cloud of smoke. "We should have all left the school, or at least called someone" said Ash sighing.

A glowing figure dashed out of the woods across from the school from the way of the explosion with super human speed and stood in the yard looking around, twitching uncontrollably.

Ash looked down at the Jockey sadly and sighed "and then-"

"What the heck is that?" said a kid who sitting close to the window, pointing to the weird glowing creature standing in the yard.

Ash closed his eyes and shook his head "You should not have said anything."

He opened them again and saw everyone was piling against the window including his dream self, trying to get a look at what the kid was pointing to.