♡ 78 ♡

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Jungkook questions his housemate, watching the blonde struggle to drag in a huge blanket and three pillows in Jungkook's room.

"Well, I'm pretty sure some demon is after me and well, since you're one, I've come here for protection under you," Taehyung smiles, unzipping his sleeping bag on the floor beside the younger's bed. Jungkook rolls his eyes and Taehyung giggles, "Nah, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Actually, not really. But no, I'm here because I refuse to be killed in my sleep alone. And to see whether you're experiencing the same things as me or not."

"I don't want you staying in my room with me???"

"I didn't ask."

"But you can't just—"

Taehyung cuts him off, "Okay look buddy, you're suing me, right? You've caused me so much emotional distress I can't even tell you how much. The least you can do is to let me sleep on the floor of your room. Besides, I pay rent too."

"I'm suing you because one, you hit me with an ambulance. And two, you trespassed in my property," Jungkook retorted.

"I'm a dumb bitch, I get it jeez. But," Taehyung lets go of the sleeping bag and stands up to face Jungkook on the same eye level, "I'm staying here. With you. And I refuse to take no for an answer."