♡ Epilogue ♡

The vibration of his phone inside his pocket made Taehyung wake up from his short slumber. Opening only one eye at first, he fished his phone out, seeing the incoming call from Jin.

"Hello?"

"Tae! We have a call! They need immediate medical attention asap!"

Taehyung buckled his seatbelt, "What happened? Where?"

"I'll text you the address, you go ahead."

"What? But I need you there. Where are you?"

"Don't worry, I'll be right behind you. I'll text you the address," the older assured from the other line.

"But the last time you made me drive on my own—"

"Taehyung somebody might die if you keep  trying to argue with me!"

"Fine, but if you show up too late I'm gonna get you fired myself." Taehyung hung up, tossing his phone on the seat right next to him after looking at the address. He was already inside the ambulance — it was his break after all. He thought he could get some rest even for just a few minutes. He suddenly froze when he realized where the address he was given was. And whom it belonged to.

"Shit," Taehyung cursed under his breath, struggling to put his bluetooth earpiece on. 

"Pick up, pick up," he muttered. Nothing.

It didn't take him so long to get to his destination, the hospital wasn't too far from it after all. He barged through the front door, which was oddly unlocked. "Jungkook! Kook!"

He felt as if his soul left his body when he saw what was infront of him. Taehyung let out a sigh in relief.

"K-kook.."

There was his boyfriend, kneeling before him on one knee, a black velvet box in his hand that he held up to him.

"Wh—"

"Taehyung, Tata— my best friend and lover. I know we've talked more online than we've dated and known each other in real life. But the day you hit me, you hit me hard," Jungkook started.

"Jungkook you dumb bitch, that's not what you're supposed to say!" Hoseok interrupted, attempting to keep his voice low. Of course everyone in the room still heard, including the couple whose moment just got ruined. Seokjin slapped Hoseok's mouth shut, giving him a glare to make him shut up.

Jungkook cleared his throat, "As I was saying.." Taehyung giggled as he looked down in his boyfriend's eyes— the ones he always seemed to get drowned in everytime he looked in them.

"...Tae, you really hit me hard," Jungkook chuckled, "Not just physically at that. You made me realize how short life could be. If I didn't survive that, I would have never met you in real life. And i would've disappeared without you knowing it, without telling you how much you meant to me. That scared me a lot. Baby you helped me through so mamy things, you were always there for me and I've never felt so cared for in the way you did for me. You proved to me that even if we weren't physically present with each other at first, that barrier didn't matter because you never made me feel alone. And before you, I honestly didn't see myself to amount as the person you saw and treated me as. And I never want to be alone, I like being loved by you the same way I love you. Taehyung, will you stay with me? Forever?" Jungkook opened the box, flashing a beautiful silver ring in front of teary-eyed Taehyung. "I know it hasn't been so long and it might seem quick. But I know that I want to be with you forever, and I want to be commited to that too," Jungkook added.

"Besides Tae, I got engaged to your cousin after three weeks!" Jimin butted in, earning a death glare from Seokjin.

Taehyung looked back down at his lover, "That special place you asked for in my heart will be occupied forever. Yes Jungkook, of course I'll spend the rest of my life with you," He smiled. The five other boys around them cheered while Jungkook placed the ring on Taehyung's finger. The younger pulled Taehyung in for a hug, and they stayed like that for the next little while.

"I love you," Taehyung whispered in which only Jungkook could hear.

"I love you too."