♡ 141 ♡

Speechless couldn't even describe how Taehyung felt hearing those words come out of Jungkook's mouth. Yoongi was right, Jungkook indeed did have a different version of the story. All Taehyung could feel at that moment was the first tear dropping down his cheek. He didn't know what to say, everything was too difficult to take in.

"This is our first meeting as Tata and Koo Koo in person. Because of my dumbass, it'll also be the last. I'll let you be. For the nth time, I'm very sorry, Taehyung. But before we part, I want to thank you for our friendship— whether it be the longer one or the most recent one in real life. Thank you for listening to me, for dealing with me and for giving me love and support, regardless of if it was online. I hope you find someone to do the same for you, because it's what you deserve, and so much more," Jungkook faked a smile, "This will be goodbye," The younger turned, beginning to walk away... but, stopping when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a chin rest on his shoulder.

"So you're gonna leave me again? You just left me on seen half an hour ago, why are you leaving me now?"

The brunette turned his head a little to see the older through his peripheral view, "Tae—"

"It wasn't your fault, you replied to me. It wasn't even my fault either, it was actually Jin hyung's," Taehyung chuckled. He took his arms off of Jungkook's waist and made him turn to face him. He looked directly into the other's doe eyes, "Jungkook, Koo Koo, I have something to say to you."

"Y-You... You don't hate me?"

Taehyung grinned, "I do."

"O-oh."

"Don't they say the more you hate, the more you love?"

"W-what?" Jungkook gulped.

"You little dumbshit," Taehyung took the last possible step closer to the younger, now wrapping his arms around his neck. He leaned to the side of Jungkook's ear and whispered, "I love you."

Jungkook blinked, "You... y-you what?"

"I said, I love you," The blonde repeated.