9

Todo: Midoriya, where are you?

Mido: I'm on the swings.

Todoroki put his phone away and proceeded to walk around the park. To say Todoroki was nervous was an understatement. His best friend and dearest love was mad at him. He felt as if it was all his fault.

"Over here!" Midoriya called from the swingset, his big green eyes glimmering.

Todoroki couldn't help but smile at such beauty and walked over to Midoriya.

"I don't want to..." Todoroki attempted to speak but trailed off.

Midoriya looked confused but stayed silent.

"You mean alot..."

Todoroki simply could not speak. All of the emotions he had been feeling for the past week formed into a bubble which lay dormant in his throat. He wanted to hold Midoriya tight. He wanted to kiss Midoriya. He wanted to make Midoriya feel okay. But he couldn't say a word.

"Are...are you okay?" Midoriya spoke in a concerned tone.

Todoroki shook his head lightly, looking at the concrete below.

"Look...maybe I overreacted-"

"No! I was such a coward and didn't listen to you! I never gave you the time of day! All I cared about was myself and my feelings so I threw yours away! And now I'm so fucking stupid because I'm scared that I've lost you and I haven't done anything about it!" Todoroki's warm tears spilt down his cheeks.

"I love you Midoriya! So much that I can't explain it. It's impossible to explain or show you how I feel about you!"

Midoriya's eyes began to water as tears spilt down his freckled cheeks. Todoroki was expected Midoriya to walk away...however...

"Why didn't you say anything?! Why the fuck didn't you tell me any of this? Just because of fear? Are you fucking kidding?" Midoriya screamed.

Todoroki understood Midoriya's anger but was also slighty confused with Midoriya's speech.

"Midoriya...why are you-"

"Because I drunk poison an hour ago and now I'm going to die." Midoriya confessed. "I wanted to see you one last time before I..."

Todoroki straightened his posture and looked Midoriya in the eyes in fear.

"Lol jk I love you too." Midoriya hugged Todoroki.

Todoroki smiled mumbling, "fuck you."

"What time?"