29

Saturdays were usually exciting for the average teenager. The warm weather, cheap movie sessions and the idea of a peaceful sleep drew everyone to the day, like a moth to a flame.

Unfortunately, Saturday wasn't so exciting anymore.

"I promise I will get you out," Kirishima weeped, clutching onto the phone. "I promise."

Bakugou let out a rueful laugh and muttered, "I'm okay angel."

Kirishima's tears rolled down his cheeks, like rain dripping down an umbrella. He was determined to get Bakugou out of prison. Even if it was the last thing he would ever do.

After muttering their goodbyes for the month, Kirishima swiftly got up from the steel chair and quietly made his way over to Midoriya and Todoroki, leaving the building.

"How did it go?" Midoriya asked, his fists clenched in nervousness.

Kirishima gritted his teeth and eyed the yellow street pole in front of him. The thought of Bakugou rotting in jail made his stomach churn. With his eyebrows furrowed and teeth clenched, Kirishima curled his fist into a ball and swung at the pole.

Midoriya flinched and attemped to pull Kirishima away.

"Let go!" Kirishima yelled at the top of his lungs, resisting Midoriya's touch.

Todoroki firmly placed his hand on Midoriya's shoulder, pulling him back a little.

Kirishima weakly chucked his hand back at his side, blood trickling down from his bruised knuckles.

"This is my fault," Kirishima directed his head towards the blood-stained concrete below, "he killed Tamaki because of me."

Tears swelled up in Midoriya's eyes, his sorrowful stare leaving a sharp pain in Todoroki's chest.

Kirishima lifted his head back up and looked at his two friends, as if he needed desperate help right then and there.

"How do we get him out of this shit hole?" Kirishima questioned, lightly scratching the side of his head.

Todoroki sighed and stepped closer to Kirishima. Two hands firmly placed on the red head's trembling shoulders.

"We'll get a good lawyer," Todoroki assured with a slight smile, "I have my ways."

Both Midoriya and Kirishima looked up at Todoroki with widened eyes.

"You think that would work?" Midoriya asked, his eyes pleading for the answer he desired.

"I believe so. If we play our cards right, Bakugou could be out by the end of the month," Todoroki removed his hands from Kirishima's shoulders, pulling out his phone. "I'll call some people now."

The corners of Midoriya's mouth curved upwards as he watched his boyfriend in admiration.

Kirishima silently walked over to Midoriya and leant close to his ear saying, "do you think this will work?"

"Why would I doubt my future husband?"