21

Kiri: Hey Todoroki. How is Midoriya?

Todo: He's great actually. Today he walked on his own for the first time. He is really determined to go back to school.

Kiri: I'm glad! I was worried that Bakugou was gonna kill him so that's why I haven't been able to visit much... 😅

Todo: Why would Bakugou kill him?

Kiri: Well when Midoriya was a little woozy after his second surgery, he kinda sorta Detroit Smashed Bakugou...

Baku: HE IS LUCKY TO BE ALIVE

Todo: Lmao

Baku: WHAT DID YOU JUST TYPE YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD?

Todo: I typed LMAO can't you read?

Baku: IM GOING TO KILL YOU!

Kiri: Bakugou be nice 😡

Baku: But! But he started it!

Kiri: Well I'm finishing it. 😡

Baku: But he deserves pain?

Kiri: That's it! No cuddles for you for a week! 😡

Baku: What?! That is so fucking unfair!

Kiri: LANGUAGE! 😠

Baku: Why does it matter if I'm rude or I swear. Everyone is used to it anyway. Who is it hurting?

Kiri: Me.

Kiri: It's hurting my heart... 😞😞

Kiri has left the chat

Baku's heart has shattered

*A/N: I really hated writing a Kiribaku argument lol that hurt my heart. Let's hope Bakugou makes it up to him! >~<

Spoiler: He will ;)

---

"Shouto! You should be getting home! It's late!" Midoriya giggled as Todoroki tickled Midoriya.

"I'm never leaving you again. I told you that," Todoroki began to leave small kisses all over Midoriya's neck which tickled even more.

"I know you said that but you really should get some sleep! You haven't slept in seven days!" Midoriya desperately tried to wiggle out of Todoroki's tight grip.

Todoroki stopped ticking Midoriya and got serious. I mean he even looked Midoriya in the eye and everything.

"I will be here for you forever. Every pain you feel, every tear you shed, every sad thoughts you have- I'll be here to hold your hand through you hard times and I am never letting that hand go."

Midoriya teared up a little (obviously I mean he is Midoriya.)

Todoroki held Midoriya in his arms and put the blankets over the both of them.

"Goodnight honey," Todoroki whispered to Midoriya.

"Goodnight my beautiful strawberry."

A/N: Gotta love some fluff after some angst am I right? Anyway, I will keep addressing Izuku as 'Midoriya' and Shouto as 'Todoroki' because it's easier. Also I apologise if you don't ship Kiribaku and only came here for Tododeku...

But I am going through a Kiribaku phase rn so I will keep writing it.

I am also wanting to add some more characters to these text stories.

BUT WHO?

Please suggest some peeps in the COMMENTS!!