28

Warning: I understand that there are some younger readers who are keeping up with this book which is great! However, this chapter things get a little steamy. Not that steamy but I don't want to be the one to have to email your mum apologising. You can give this chapter a skip if this concerns you. Thanks! Xx

"Shouto!" Midoriya screamed, jolting awake. Sweat was dripping down his face along with tears.

Todoroki, laying beside him sat up.

"Are you okay honey?" He asked, stroking Midoriya's curls.

Midoriya shook his head and began sobbing.

"Tamaki is still in my dreams! She's trying to kill you Shouto! She's trying to kill you!"

Todoroki frowned. He hated seeing his dearest in pain.

Todoroki pulled Midoriya close to his chest in a warm and protective hug.

Todoroki leant next to Midoriya's ear and said, "you're safe with me. I promise,"

Midoriya slightly smiled and wiped his tears. Todoroki kissed Midoriya on the forehead.

"I'm sorry I can't take your pain away-"

Todoroki was cut off by Midoriya kissing him.

The kiss was rough, as if it were his last.

Todoroki's eyes were widened at first but gradually closed as he melted into the kiss.

Midoriya gripped Todoroki's shirt hungrily and Todoroki slipped his tongue into Midoriya's mouth.

Midoriya quietly moaned as Todoroki became more eager.

"Don't look at me like that," Todoroki murmured into Midoriya's ear. "It drives me crazy,"

Midoriya blushed.

Todoroki moved his mouth down to Midoriya's...

Neck and left a trail of wet kisses. In an attempt to find Midoriya's sweet spot, Todoroki kept kissing Midoriya's neck.

"Why are you-ah!"

Todoroki had found Midoriya's sweet spot and began sucking on it it. Midoriya tried to quiet his moans.

"Hey Midoriya! We need your-" Urakaka suddenly burst through the door only to see Todoroki and Midoriya in their....position.

Midoriya frowned.

"Gurl I was about to score big time! What the fuck?"

Uraraka blushed but her face looked firm.

"We need to talk about Bakugou!" She ordered.

"Can't it wait-"

"He's been arrested for murder!"

A/N: thats cute and all but LOOK I MADE A NEW COVER! PLS BE PROUD