32

"Hey angel,"Bakugou said smirking.

Kirishima ran over to Bakugou, leaping into his arms and passionately kissed him.

Midoriya felt low-key lonely and gave them their privacy even though they were in a jewellery shop.

"Izu!" Todoroki smiled, walking over to Midoriya.

With a blush Midoriya took Todoroki's hand and held it tight.

"Thankyou for helping Kacchan," Midoriya sighed. "He's difficult but you still managed to get him out."

Todoroki responded by kissing Midoriya on the lips. Midoriya blushed but kissed back slowly. When they parted, Todoroki took Midoriya's hand and began walking.

"Where are we going?" Midoriya questioned.

"Just a place," Todoroki said, walking at a faster pace.

-

By the time they reached the destination, the sun was already setting.

"Here we are," Todoroki said while pointing to a white bridge.

The scenery was perfect. A white bridge was built over a blue sparkling river. The sky was a mixture of purple and blue with faint stars in the distance. Cherry blossom petals danced through the sky creating a pleasant smell for the pair.

Todoroki led Midoriya to the top of the bridge and held his hands.

"Izuku...I love you. So much. So much I feel like I'm going to die," Todoroki brung Midoriya's hand to his lips and lightly kissed them.

Midoriya's eyes widened and began to blush.

'This is my chance,' Midoriya thought. 'I'll give him the ring now.'

Midoriya nervously reached into his side pocket and slowly pulled a shiny ring out.

"Shou...I-"

All of a sudden, Todoroki pulled out a gold ring from his pocket.

"Will you promise to be my husband one day?" They both said at the exact same time.

Midoriya gasped while Todoroki's eyes widened. Neither of them expected the other to propose.

"U-U-Uh! I k-know that we haven't dated for l-long so that's why it's only a-"

Midoriya's stuttering was cut off by Todoroki kissing Midoriya passionately. He grabbed Midoriya's waist and spun him the air.

They soon parted and Todoroki put him down, still holding Midoriya close.

"Of course I'll be your husband one day," Todoroki said with a huge smile. "It would be an honour."

Midoriya blushed hard and smiled back.

Suddenly Todoroki took Midoriya's hand and slipped the ring onto his finger. Midoriya smirked, grabbing Todoroki's hand and doing the same thing.

"What do you want to do now?" Midoriya asked, holding Todoroki's hand tight.

"The frick frack?" Todoroki asked.

Midoriya smiled and nodded eagerly.

"Let's frick frack all night long."

A/N: Hey thankyou all for reading so far.
BUT THIS ISN'T THE END SO STAY PUT MISTER!
I have so many plans for this story so expect a shit ton of chapters y'all. ♡♡

And to everyone who has read, commented and voted- thankyou. It means so, so much to me and I appreciate you all! ♡♡