42

A/N: WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONSTANTLY CHANGES POVs (kinda). You'll see what I mean once you read.

Also, I wanted to show you all what Akira ( Javi's boyfriend) looks like. I am not experienced with drawings in the slightest so I'd be surprised if I could even draw a stick figure. Anyways here:

I know it looks shit

I know it looks shit. Don't be a meany :(((

Anyways, grab a snack and enjoy chapter 42!

"Akira!" Javier cheered, a blue sandbucket in hand. "Let's build a castle!"

Akira's eyes lit up, "can the castle be full of soul-eating demons?"

Javier frowned and shook his head profusely.

"Demons are scary! Why can't it be full of happy smiles?" Javier suggested.

Akira shrugged.

"Demons can smile to y'know," Akira nudged Javier with a smirk, "only when they're about to eat your flesh-"

"Lalalala! I can't hear you! Lalalala!" Javier plugged his ears and squirmed on the sand.

Suddenly, Akira cupped Javier's cheeks and kissed him on the forehead.

"I'm sorry for scaring you," Akira smiled sadly  "I promise I won't do it again...well...for a couple hours at least."

"Stop! My face will be as red as a tomato-mato!" Javier pouted and giggled.

Midoriya and Todoroki were watching from afar, admiring how cute the author's OCs were.

"Shouto, you know I haven't been swimming for a few months. I may have forgotten how," Midoriya wrapped his arms around Todoroki's neck and whispered, "wanna practice?"

Todoroki licked his lips and eyed Midoriya hungrily saying, "maybe we could practice doing something...I dunno...a little more wet-"

"Just get in the fucking water losers," Bakugou yelled, pushing TodoDeku towards the water.

Kirishima was clutching onto his sleeves, sitting under an umbrella on the sand. His eyes were slightly dreary, much like his expression.

"Oi Eijiro! I can't swim without ya!" Bakugou called from the ocean.

Kirishima waved him off and continued looking into the distance.

"Eijiroooooo!" Bakugou whined.

Kirishima sighed and hesitantly stood up. He slowly made his way over to Bakugou and stood next to him, awkwardly. Bakugou squeezed Kirishima's hand and led him to the waves.

Bakugou let go of Kirishima's hand and asked, "Do you know how to swim?"

Kirishima didn't reply. Instead he walked straight into the water, diving gracefully into the waves.

Bakugou grinned and quietly muttered to himself, "show off."

---

Todoroki and Midoriya were now on the shore, making out over by the rock pools.

"Shouto," Midoriya said, breathlessly. "I can't take this anymore."

Todoroki nodded in response, clutching onto Midoriya tighter.

"I know. I really want to do it now." Todoroki almost moaned back impatiently.

Midoriya moved over to his ear and whispered ,"why do we do it right now?"

Todoroki smiled and stood up along with Midoriya.

"Okay! Let's go get some icecream!"

"Yay!"

----

"Akira! You're doing it wrong!" Shelby yelled.

"Your existence is wrong." Akira muttered.

Javier frowned and stood in the middle of his two classmates.

"Guys! Stop fighting! Wanna go get some ice cream?" Javier asked, attempting to sound cheerful.

"Sure. I'll get strawberry!" Shelby smiled sweetly.

"I'll get chocolate caramel." Akira replied.

"Gross!" Shelby replied.

Akira sighed and took Javier's hand.

"I guess not even the environmental activists can clean up all the trash on the beach." Akira smirked.

All you could hear was the inhumane screams of Shelby in the distance.

---

Kirishima felt dead. He was underwater, staring at the blurry rocks. His mind was screaming at him to touch them. To cut his skin. And so he did.

Kirishima's vision of blurry rocks became a vision of a blurry red substance.

Before he could react, he felt his body go up and out of the water. Bakugou had lifted Kirishima out of the water after seeing the bloody substance.

"What the hell did you do?!" Bakugou asked in an angry and sad tone.

Kirishima attempted to wiggle out of Bakugou's grip but gave up eventually.

"I accidentally cut my hand. I'm fine." Kirishima muttered in a monotone.

Bakugou stared down sadly at his boyfriend and made his way out of the ocean.

Bakugou sat Kirishima down on the shore and went to go find a first aid kit.

Suddenly Kirishima felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Javier.

"It hurts now," Javier brought Kirishima's hand up to his mouth and lightly kissed it, "but the pain will go away!"

Kirishima was able to form a genuine smile for the first time in months and pulled Javier into a hug.

"How will the pain go away though?" Kirishima said under his breath  assuming Javier didn't hear it.

"Akira told me time heals the woundiest of wounds!" Javier smiled brightly.

Kirishima nodded faintly and looked to the ground.

Before Javier left to go be back with his bickering friends, he decided to say one last thing to Uncle Kirishima.

"Please don't hurt yourself, Uncle Kiri. You didn't do anything wrong."

Javier walked off leaving Kirishima teary.

Bakugou returned shortly after that and noticed Kirishima's tears.

"What's wrong, angel?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"Nothing is wrong," Kirishima looked over at Javi, "when that kid is around, everything is right."