12 (special chap)

Todo: I'm out the front my dearest~

Mido: Okay I'm coming my strawberry~

Midoriya walked out of his house only to see his most beautiful strawberry in his car-thing. So he um like walked over to the car and sat in the seat like normal people do.

"I'm gonna get wasted!" Midoriya screamed at the top of his lungs.

"No! You're probably a light weight!" Todoroki chuckled.

"What makes you say that?"

"The ukes are almost always lightweights." Todoroki said.

"What is a uke?"

---

When arriving at the party, Midoriya noticed that there were several anime characters dancing, kissing, fucking- you name it.

"I think I see Nagisa and Karma over there! Oh and Yurio and Otabek!" Midoriya gazed upon the dance floor.

"Would you care for a drink, young master?" A handsome man asked Midoriya.

"Sebastian? Well I'd love one!" Midoriya cheered.

"Midoriya-" Todoroki was suddenly interrupted by a couple arguing.

"Yuu-chan! Dance with me~" A blonde boy giggled into the crook of (I'm guessing) Yuu-chan's neck.

"Mika! You've had too much to drink! Let's go back home!" Yuu demanded.

"Only if you'll carry me~"

Todoroki felt slightly aroused but shook it off and went to look for Midoriya.

Todoroki asked the guys from Free, Haikyuu, Love Stage, Durarara, Danganronpa-even the Boku no Pico guys.

After hours of searching, Todoroki finally found Midoriya hanging out with the Sekaiichi Hatsuoki guys.

Incase you readers are unaware:

"Heya Todoroki!" Midoriya was clumsily dancing on the dance floor

"You're drunk aren't you?" Todoroki asked, deadpanned.

"No..." Midoriya giggled innocently, "I'm just a savage!"

"Yeah um can you take him home?" Takano asked. " I have enough ukes to deal with here."

"SHUT UP" Ritsu slurred.

"Yeah," Todoroki picked Midoriya up swiftly and carried hin outside

"Todoroki! Wanna hear a secret?"

Todoroki moved his face closer to Midoriya's and sighed.

"What is it?"

Without hesitation, Midoriya hungrily placed his lips on Todoroki's. Midoriya began gnawing at Todoroki's bottom lip, then proceeded to move his own lips slowly.

Todoroki was surprised by the sudden action and did not know what to do. Midoriya tasted of apple cider which was pleasant. His lips were warm and were easy to melt into.

As enjoyable as the kiss was, Todoroki was not going to take advantage of Midoriya's drunk self and pulled away.