Initiation

Y/N POV
Ozpin: you're in.
Me: wait seriously? I just told you I nearly killed people and burned down my apartment.
Ozpin: and?
Me: you are something else sir.
Ozpin: I get that a lot, now head over to the mountain where it will start, it will be streamed to the entire school to watch, no pressure.
Me:.....thanks
I left the office and went over to the mountain.
Ozpin: good you're here.
Me: how did you?
Ozpin: no time for questions, stand on this pad.
Me: what does it DAAAAAAAAA!
In an instant I was shot into the sky.
3rd POV
Ozpin: I love my job.
In the sky a large fireball formed and landed into the forest, setting it ablaze.
Ozpin: that's not good
Everyone in Beacon watched as the fire plumed until finally disappearing, putting the fire out, they then saw Y/N walking with a burn mark with each step on the ground. A Beowulf went up to him and howled, it then charged him and jumped up. Y/N grabbed it by the face and brought it close.
Y/N: do you fear death?
He began burning the Beowulf's face making it howl and whimper, all the Grimm in the area scattered and went as far from Y/N as possible.
Blake: they're scared?
Y/N continued holding the Beowulf's face, making it cry out even louder until finally the heat got too much and it died.
Y/N's was on fire and it then went out. He continued walking through the forest like nothing happened. Everyone at Beacon watched in amazement as he was scaring Grimm. The ground in front of him broke up to reveal a DeathStalker.
Y/N: tell me....
His veins started turning black.
Y/N: what will Hell look like for you.
He grabbed the DeathStalker's head and blasted it into nothing but pincers.
Y/N: primitive.
Ruby: SO COOL!
Y/N found the chess pieces and grabbed it.
Y/N: simple.
A nevermore landed behind Y/N. He sighed and put his hand backwards and blasted its head clean off.
Y/N: alright Ozpin, we're done here, I got your fucking chess piece.
He walked off and there were a bunch of Grimm surrounding him.
Y/N: I hate all......
A huge fire plume appeared around Y/N and started melting the skin off the Grimm, leaving nothing but bones.
Ruby: They have bones!?
Y/N continued walking through the forest and started climbing the cliff. Ozpin stood there in surprise.
Ozpin: you did well.
Y/N tossed the chess piece at Ozpin and walked off.
Ozpin: you interest me.
Y/N: what now?
Ozpin: go back to Beacon and relax for a bit, you deserve it.
Y/N: that's nice.
He walked off and Ozpin dipped from his coffee mug.
Glynda: he truly is an interesting character.
Ozpin: that he is....but he's troubled, what he needs to do is let the past go, then maybe he will find peace.

Alright I know this chapter is Incredibly short, but I honestly don't have any ideas for this, next chapter will hopefully be longer and better